Well it was bound to happen sooner or later..

Witch Doctor
After 100000000 hours it finally happened

http://i.imgur.com/wiR5UZI.png
Congrats still waiting for mine.
nice, have fun with it
Nice rolls too.
Yea I didnt even care what it rolled ( i got lucky) but even if it rolled str I would have been happy, I just wanted to make sure Blizzard didn't forget to add it in my version of d3, I was starting to think there were no such thing as smk's... ;)
06/18/2014 06:41 AMPosted by meth68
I was starting to think there were no such thing as smk's... ;)

You should have posted in the forums with the subject: "Do SMK's still drop?!" Also, congrats!
What torment did you farm for SMK??
After playing my WD almost exclusively since RoS (2 weeks on a Sader and 1 on a Wiz) and going from Paragon 160 to 460 I found an SMK almost 2 weeks ago. Nearly $#!T myself when I opened my inventory and saw which Ceremonial Knife I picked up....
Pssssh, complaining about playing time...you're only paragon 468.

Grats, man.
Thanks Nugs ;)

avila it was T6 Rift, oddly enough it came from a regular chest, right next to a conduit pylon, it was a triple drop no less. Normally I would skip the normal chests and SW away to take advantage of conduit but I ran back and opened it, good thing i did lol
06/18/2014 01:39 PMPosted by meth68
Thanks Nugs ;)

avila it was T6 Rift, oddly enough it came from a regular chest, right next to a conduit pylon, it was a triple drop no less. Normally I would skip the normal chests and SW away to take advantage of conduit but I ran back and opened it, good thing i did lol

nah i was just messin' bro haha, we should play sometime!
I got my SMK after only 20 hours into my HC WD... teheheh. Grats on yours!
I had both flayer and SMK within 30h of playing my WD, feel kind of guilty :D
06/18/2014 05:33 AMPosted by meth68
After 100000000 hours it finally happened

You're exaggerating.
That's over 11,000 years.

;p
Congrats on finding your SMK, and a well rolled one no less. Your Witch Doctor is very well geared for an incredibly mean set of pets.
Gratz on the wep.
Started ros with paragon lvl 40 now I'm around 550 (playing EU) and I'm yet to see one drop.
With over 600 hours played and nearly 2k rifts still nothing.
grats on it, just dropped mine 2 days ago...i knew it was smk as soon as it dropped on the ground (dropped so many of the other one so i know the shape of them)....and the same day finally got my very 1st rorg after...2200 bounties :D
Gratz man! I'd probably quit before I get mine lol
I guess I have a horseshoe stuffed up my backside. I saw my first SMK soon after hitting 70, just salvaged another, no more than 150 Plvls later. And I have seen probably 10 rorg's so far, though none w/ the elusive 6% crit.
06/18/2014 04:05 PMPosted by ckenni
Gratz man! I'd probably quit before I get mine lol

Oddly enough I was getting so bored, what helped me keep going was a clanmate found a Flayer and that made my pet doc much more fun ;)