Let us choose paragon stats

General Discussion
Not everyone can make to level 600-1000

You forcing us to choose 4 tabs of points that we have no control of... why can't I choose any points we want?

Why not even lock the elective mode?
500 point into CDR? oh yeah
500 pointo into CHD? OMG
500 point into Gold find? instant rich

NO WAY!!!!
06/21/2014 03:28 PMPosted by Uup
500 point into CDR? oh yeah
500 pointo into CHD? OMG
500 point into Gold find? instant rich

NO WAY!!!!

You act as if this is a MMO where this guy will beat you instantly in PvP........

I think he meant that instead of throwing the points across the 4 tabs, allow them to be all in one bulk amount. He never said to remove the caps on points per buff.
You act as if this is a MMO where this guy will beat you instantly in PvP........

I think he meant that instead of throwing the points across the 4 tabs, allow them to be all in one bulk amount. He never said to remove the caps on points per buff.

right. main stat actually have no caps, so put your 500 paragon into main stat (500*5=2500 main stat) that will make your char overpowered.
It's called a game. Games have rules.

WTF is with you people constantly thinking you have some inherent right to force Blizzard to change their game parameters based on your own personal whims?

I would HATE to play monopoly with you.

"Why should I only collect $200 when I pass go. I should get at least $1,000. They're forcing me to be poor. How the hell am I supposed to be able to buy houses with $200 stupid dollars?"
06/21/2014 03:45 PMPosted by BurningRope

WTF is with you people constantly thinking you have some inherent right to force Blizzard to change their game parameters based on your own personal whims?

I would HATE to play monopoly with you.

"Why should I only collect $200 when I pass go. I should get at least $1,000. They're forcing me to be poor. How the hell am I supposed to be able to buy houses with $200 stupid dollars?"

"WTF Monopoly. I think these dice have loot tables. I've never been able to get double rolls to get out of jail. Except the one time I did, but that doesn't count it should happen more often."
06/21/2014 03:49 PMPosted by Steven
"WTF Monopoly. I think these dice have loot tables. I've never been able to get double rolls to get out of jail. Except the one time I did, but that doesn't count it should happen more often."

i lol'd
I hate having to put points into gold find. What a waste.

But no cap on stat and putting as many points into 1 catergory is not the answer either.

I have no good solution right now.

Maybe cap all at 75 except main and vit. But before you can ambush one stat with points accumlated, you must have at last 35 points in every single one before you can go past the 50 mark on just say ias or cc or cd.

This way you still have to be a decent paragon level.
06/21/2014 03:45 PMPosted by BurningRope

Lol, wtf kind of argument is that? Games have rules, so everyone has to like all of them?

And when did requests become force?
You can just get to level 600-1000 at your own pace. You don't need to get there within like 1 month of playing.
06/21/2014 03:42 PMPosted by Uup

right. main stat actually have no caps, so put your 500 paragon into main stat (500*5=2500 main stat) that will make your char overpowered.

No one is going to do that. They'll use their points to max out critical hit damage, critical hit chance, area damage, possibly attack speed, cooldown reduction and resource reduction first.
To balance the leveling system out.

There is your answer.
06/21/2014 03:30 PMPosted by jimmysmitty

this