Ring of royal grandeur

Items and Crafting
This question is addresed to blizzard support team, but if anyone can give me a proper answer, i;m glad.
From what i read about horadric caches, you have 5% chance to drop a legendary item from a horadric cache, but i'm not pretty sure, so ... How is it possible to open almost 450 horadric caches, and not get one stupid ring??? NOT EVEN ONE.
Please, dear BLIZZARD, enlighten me !!!
do u mean just no ring, or not even 1 legendary?

I don't see any legendary drop off a cache after patch 2.0.5 already, and my monk kinda farmed her ring out at 2.0.4 when farming cache still drop a reasonable amount of legendary.

guess blizzard may have to fix it or refund all player doing dirty ninja nerf, seriously.
Hy,

No, i mean, just the ring. The rest legs that can drop from act1 cache, has droped, a few times from all of those caches. I saw that to in this latest patch, that the drop rate has been decreased.
But what i don;t understand is how other players get 3 rings from 5 caches ??????????? and others,not even one from 450 caches ????????? and please don't tell me that is bad luck, because we are not talking about artificial intelligence, is just a soft, so from the point of view of the development, everyone has equal chances... theoretical. Only thing that i can think about, is that, it must be some trigger, something that can increase that drop chance insanily.
A saw a lot players, with al least 3 times less bounties made, that means, at least 150 caches opened from the beggining, and they have already 3-4 rings, and player that i said earlyer, that he get 3 rings from 5 caches opened ... that was the last drop.
have 6 of them I farm t5 caches and usually get one every 14-20 caches
06/21/2014 02:55 PMPosted by Tsunami2086
This question is addresed to blizzard support team, but if anyone can give me a proper answer, i;m glad.
From what i read about horadric caches, you have 5% chance to drop a legendary item from a horadric cache, but i'm not pretty sure, so ... How is it possible to open almost 450 horadric caches, and not get one stupid ring??? NOT EVEN ONE.
Please, dear BLIZZARD, enlighten me !!!

They know you need the ring to progress, so it does not drop nothing random in this game!