On the lighter side....

Witch Doctor
There isn't just one enemy that I hate.

-Any enemy that runs away (fallen summoner, skeleton summoner, etc)
-Death Maidens for their knockback and aoe and endlessly spawning enemies
-Those !@#$heads that teleport around and spam meteors
-Those %^-*heads that charge you from offscreen
-The act5 rock worms that literally will never stop following you until you kill them
had a nightmare rift in T4 pub with Incinerators, Rockworms, rat champions with ice affixes and a "small" pack of Elite Anarchs with vortex

the only thing that saved my sanity was a goblin room (only got 8 out of 10 though - the anarchs found us)
rockworms, ghosts, anarchs,

mostly cuss my tv everytime i pull rifts that have toons of these enemies.
Changed my mind. That &#&$^%# Ghom RG that spews gas for 15-20 minutes after death is a major PITA. What freaking intern thought that was a good idea?
06/30/2014 05:18 PMPosted by Wurger
Changed my mind. That &#&$^%# Ghom RG that spews gas for 15-20 minutes after death is a major PITA. What freaking intern thought that was a good idea?

Fixed in 2.1, I read. No more complaints when it goes live!
Anything that runs away...

and Succubus in all forms...
Executioners, a challenge staying in the bbv circle faced with an elite pack of these mofo's. My poor little FS fetish get minced.
The other ones I hate, being ambushed by terror demons
Enemy I dislike the most? Definitely Maggot Lords. Watching them shake maggots off their backs is enough to make a Witch Doctor getting ready to cast a Searing Locust Swarm to accidentally gulp instead. Hate those nasty things.
07/01/2014 06:40 PMPosted by Grimiku
Enemy I dislike the most? Definitely Maggot Lords. Watching them shake maggots off their backs is enough to make a Witch Doctor getting ready to cast a Searing Locust Swarm to accidentally gulp instead. Hate those nasty things.

Really? I love those guys, more Grave Injustice ticks. The enemies I hate the most is those A4 guys that charge at me from off-screen.
OR
Those Elite packs with Vortex that pull me into a pack where I get body-blocked by the pack, sending me with a one way ticket to the unformed land X_X
All time new list topper for a-hole mobs: Orlesh's little mini-me's AFTER they become invincible and immune to CC and inescapable...Stops your Grift progression right in its tracks
Morlu Incinerators - Hey lets have a constant 3-6 meteor's nuking the screen but I haven't seen a mob yet.

Terror Demon - I'd swear this mob is bugged. Pop *BLEWHAWEHSAHEHWH* Die, again and again and again until you've zoned. I've also had their debuff dot start to tic dmg a few times where it never ran out (until you were dead).
07/12/2014 08:15 PMPosted by Ethan
Pop *BLEWHAWEHSAHEHWH* Die

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS!
I hate anything that fly around.
Scavenging Tunnelers. I hate them more than anarchs. Unavoidable damage then they burrow and become untargetable once you spirit walk. WTF is up with that