Are people ok with the low drop chance of royal ring?

General Discussion
its really getting on my nerves that i have to do 9,000 bounty just to get 1 ring for each class, getting 1 ring every 1,500 bounty is kinda awful.
with all the runs that I have to do for the ring, i never gonna have time to do any other act bountys as all my time is spent in act 1 for ring.
rng is rng. ive gotten about 8 or 9 so far in 1500 bounties. i mostly salvage them now if they arent trifecta.
I have 6 rings and in my experience they drop every ~100 caches
RNG sucks for sure, I got two rings in 31 normal bounties.
06/27/2014 09:22 AMPosted by Momo

Did you do bounties on normal? Also would doing the bounty on torment increase the drop rate?
06/27/2014 09:23 AMPosted by Cribstaxx

Did you do bounties on normal? Also would doing the bounty on torment increase the drop rate?

I've tried normal split farming and solo T3 after the so-called buff to caches. No luck yet. So no, I'm not ok with the drop rate.
RNG is RNG...says the person who found the ring on his 4-5th act 1 bounty clear. Not to mention it rolled decent stats too. See profile
06/27/2014 09:23 AMPosted by Cribstaxx

If you do it on normal you take legendaries out of the mix giving you more of a chance in my OP I have 5 of them all on normal.
06/27/2014 10:34 AMPosted by SimpleSiren
If you do it on normal you take legendaries out of the mix giving you more of a chance in my OP I have 5 of them all on normal.

Ok so you are referring to the increased legendary drop chance that you get after a certain amount of time going without one right?

Does that transfer from game to game? I was thinking no, which is why I wasn't understanding why people would run normal if they could do it quickly in torment.
[quote="132697428693"]If you do it on normal you take legionaries out of the mix giving you more of a chance in my OP I have 5 of them all on normal.

That's an interesting idea.
06/27/2014 10:21 AMPosted by Zemini
RNG is RNG...says the person who found the ring on his 4-5th act 1 bounty clear. Not to mention it rolled decent stats too. See profile

OMG i never seen such a perfect Royal ring before... very nice. Dont think I would find one that perfect even if I played for 1,000 years haha

Yep roughly every 100 normal caches.
I have a ring for all my alts (the played alts and not the mules) for each class except for my barb plus 3 extra dex rings. I guess I would say Im ok with the drop rate.
Junger Rules.. Look for it.
I've found 4 RRoG but no Unity. So you know... RNG is RNG.
706 bounties so far and I've gotten one ring (of course it was with a character I was leveling up since it is level 67). I don't really know what to do next, I have a ludicrous amount of rift thingamabobers but I really want at least ONE level 70 for my witch doctor... so I guess I'll end up with a ludicrous number of rift keystone fragments by the time I do get one (I have about 500 as of now).
i've yet to find one and cannot REALLY progress until I do. Maybe 1500 bounties so far?
Also... if it helps you guys feel better.... The only Thunderfury i've ever found was before ROS came out. It's a level 60 one. I still have it because, it reminds me of that one time I got a Thunderfury.
06/27/2014 10:40 AMPosted by Why
06/27/2014 10:21 AMPosted by Zemini

OMG i never seen such a perfect Royal ring before... very nice. Dont think I would find one that perfect even if I played for 1,000 years haha

Am I the only one to notice the mystic helped here?