After 2,000 hours guess what i found...

General Discussion
I made a WD yesterday. I only play a barb. I really wanted build diversity and to play many builds. In this game you can't!!

I made a WD yesterday because they are the OP and easy class and you don't need gear.

In 1 day I found my mask of jeram. More importantly I found my first Thunderfury!!!!

On my barb my main I have been looking for a Thunderfury. I have 2,000 hours its my only character.

1 day into a WD. I find a Jeram mask and a almost perfect Thunderfury. ?

Really Blizzard. I have spent 700 hours looking for this item on my barb and in 1 day I find it for my new WD.

Sad....

This game is rotten!! awful... and you should be ashamed!!
That is weird. I found 90% Mask of Jeram on my HC WD, less than 28 hours played.
Found a Thunder Fury last night on my WD as well, first one i've ever found (over 1100 hours on my barb)

However the TF I found was crap and unusable garbage, but other than that our stories are really similar.
06/28/2014 03:38 PMPosted by Paz
That is weird. I found 90% Mask of Jeram on my HC WD, less than 28 hours played.
Found a Thunder Fury last night on my WD as well, first one i've ever found (over 1100 hours on my barb)

However the TF I found was crap and unusable garbage, but other than that our stories are really similar.

Fact is gear drops for WD's...

I have grinded and grinded on my Barb to find no gear in 1 day. Tada!!!! Best gear possible. I really wish that TF was on my Barb its really sad. I have wasted 700+ hours looking for one on my barb and in 1 day a perfect one drops on a WD. Bad game design!!
Lol, I wanna play my wd now but idk any builds, what's the OP build?
Ive found like 10 Thunder Furys.. do not have as much time played (I think) Basicly only item I have not found (Wich ive been grinding for for over a month now) is Tasker and Theo :(

But I have noticed that once you have found something for the first time they seem to just drop in bulk...
2000 hours is like 18 hours or more a day since ROS. What you playing on normal mode to be only paragon 521... Nice troll post though
Mask of Jeram isn't even a rare item, I find like 2 a day. Call me when you find a smk..
06/28/2014 03:36 PMPosted by Abomb247
On my barb my main I have been looking for a Thunderfury. I have 2,000 hours its my only character.

1 day into a WD. I find a Jeram mask and a almost perfect Thunderfury. ?

Exactly. I did the same thing. Play the Barb for like 100 hours looking for it. I wanted to create an alt, but i was afraid what happened to you would happen to me.
LOL. This game that I obviously am completely addicted to and can't stop playing at para500+/ 2000 hours is ROTTEN AND AWFUL!!!!

Blizz, quit making such addicting, awful games that I can't stop playing!!!!
I didn't find a thunderfury lvl 70 on my barb for a long time, I ended up finding a thunderfury for my barbarian while playing my witch doctor, it even rolled strength. True story. I know a little about what the op is talking about, also barbs absolutely suck now, especially thunderfury wielding ones.
lol OP. Thinks playing WD = more TF drops. Top...Mind.
Took me a week to find a MoJ for the first time and at over 1000 hours since RoS hit, I have never found a thunderfury. Welcome to the game of luck. I am really deterred at this point. Today I ran 10 T6 rifts and found 1 legendary. The point of doing T6 is for increased drop chance. In my world, it means nothing. Almost 1500 rifts completed, most at T6, and I simply don't get many drops. Playing is starting to feel like a chore and is really no longer fun. I look forward to 2.1, but may stop playing until then just so that it's fresh when it goes live. Maybe I will just play an alt class, who knows. Putting many hours in with no reward makes you hit a wall for sure.
06/28/2014 03:44 PMPosted by Joe
2000 hours is like 18 hours or more a day since ROS. What you playing on normal mode to be only paragon 521... Nice troll post though

You do realize that you could play barb in D3? And that Thunderfury was available for drop in D3V?And they aren't exclusive to RoS?
06/28/2014 03:42 PMPosted by Abomb247

Dumbest !@#$ I have ever heard. How many of those 2000 hrs were pre-RoS?

Have you only slept 200 hours since RoS came out?
Calling Kiroro.
06/28/2014 04:24 PMPosted by ButteryNugs
06/28/2014 03:42 PMPosted by Abomb247

Dumbest !@#$ I have ever heard.

lol Agreed.
Isn't this your 15th post complaining about something? You seem like quite the whiny, entitled, crybaby to me. If you don't like the game then leave; it's very simple. It's not like blizzard is hanging upon your every word in these forums. They don't even take the constructive feedback, let alone this drivel.
06/28/2014 03:36 PMPosted by Abomb247
and you don't need gear.

Yeah man, those 350m garg crits just happen by themselves!
06/28/2014 04:23 PMPosted by VinnyI
And that Thunderfury was available for drop in D3V?

Loot 2.0? I am pretty sure this is an RoS item, so at most there is an additional, what, month to add on here?
Only being able to find legendaries on a certain character, while one or more cannot find anything after 4 hours of play is just a plain stupid mechanic. How is it? Because we can't tell which one of our characters is going to get a new legenadry or not, but some of us have characters we REALLY need to play due to them being highly underpowered compared to the rest.

So how is it a stupid mechanic? Because it does absolutely nothing other than to install what I call "False Difficulty" which is essentially only added via "Padding" in RPGs or through stupidly tough enemy difficulty spikes in Final Fantasy games, or even through unneeded mechanics that add nothing to the game and fix nothing.

And trust me, I would know that because I have played sometimes for day' worth on my first wizard, only to immediately get 1-2 legendaries within an hour on my other characters, which is just... It makes me do nothing but facepalm.

I actually would like to know why this is a thing, since honestly we should be able to play any character we want, to get the legendaries we want FOR THAT CHARACTER, instead of finding a !@#$ing quiver legendary on a Crusader.