Losing motive to play the slots ever day...

General Discussion
With no trading we need a way to get specific legendary items but not easily, like costing 400 forgotten souls for example.
So I then have a motive to play which is to farm Forgotten souls in order to get a specific item.
Because spending 100s of hours farming with nothing to show because the item you want did not drop is pretty depressing.
Exactly!
Well thanks to RIF that isn't gonna happen .

Farm RG for forgotten souls GG .

But lets say there was no RIF exploit . Then this would be an awesome way to use up players forgotten souls . Instead of wasting them like I do enchanting stuff for fun like trying to get 500int when I already have 498int I would be more inclined to save em up and spend them on legendary item I want.

However do you mean like buy Wand of Woh ? or just buy 1h legendary which still adds random factor.
07/03/2014 02:54 PMPosted by Grailer
Well thanks to RIF that isn't gonna happen .

Farm RG for forgotten souls GG .

But lets say there was no RIF exploit . Then this would be an awesome way to use up players forgotten souls . Instead of wasting them like I do enchanting stuff for fun like trying to get 500int when I already have 498int I would be more inclined to save em up and spend them on legendary item I want.

However do you mean like buy Wand of Woh ? or just buy 1h legendary which still adds random factor.

The idea is to get any legendary you want, but comes with random stats of course. So if you want to buy 10 wand of Wohs you will need 4,000 forgotten souls, + other stuff you can add like Death breaths and such and 50mill gold or something to add other then forgotten souls only.

Probably be better to go into the death breath direction, like 1,000 death breath + whatever else, for legendary of your choice. Just so multiboxers don't take too much of an advantage by lending all legendarys to one account maybe?
i honestly wish kadala had not been put in the game

undo the nerfs to in game stuff

purple monsters
goblins
chests
bosses

i would be much happier with the game
Then don't play? Take a break? Come back another time? There is no sub fee so, like any other non sub based game, you are free to do as you please.
07/03/2014 03:05 PMPosted by GoauldOfWar
Then don't play? Take a break? Come back another time? There is no sub fee so, like any other non sub based game, you are free to do as you please.

I am expressing why I losing interest and giving a idea that would keep me playing in hopes Blizzard can take this information to use, every one should do so, then Blizzard would have a better idea of what they need to do to improve the game.
Another one....people should stop crying about this trading crap. BoA is staying, deal with it.
Op uses RiF i bet and doesn't want to spend time and effort on weapons/rings. I know playing the actual game maybe hard for some people.
07/03/2014 03:08 PMPosted by Why
07/03/2014 03:05 PMPosted by GoauldOfWar

I am expressing why I losing interest and giving a idea that would keep me playing in hopes Blizzard can take this information to use, every one should do so, then Blizzard would have a better idea of what they need to do to improve the game.

Your idea, would cause the exact same thing. It would delay the bored feeling, and you'd be right back here crying.
07/03/2014 03:11 PMPosted by ec2012
Another one....people should stop crying about this trading crap. BoA is staying, deal with it.
Funnily enough most people never listen to what other people think they SHOULD be doing. Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with the Chinese only making money off of WoW now, however, none of us are the authority on what others should or shouldn't be doing and I find it quite humorous when forum goers complain about complaining.
07/03/2014 03:17 PMPosted by Slynesh
07/03/2014 03:11 PMPosted by ec2012
Funnily enough most people never listen to what other people think they SHOULD be doing. Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with the Chinese only making money off of WoW now, however, none of us are the authority on what others should or shouldn't be doing and I find it quite humorous when forum goers complain about complaining.

It's even funnier when blizzard starts to listen these whiners and make changes....We lost AH (trade), enrage timer on elites, no more invincible minions (only partials now), etc. Keep it up, and whine some more. Eventually you can actually get any legendary from a vendor....oh wait. LOL
07/03/2014 03:26 PMPosted by ec2012
07/03/2014 03:17 PMPosted by Slynesh
...Funnily enough most people never listen to what other people think they SHOULD be doing. Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with the Chinese only making money off of WoW now, however, none of us are the authority on what others should or shouldn't be doing and I find it quite humorous when forum goers complain about complaining.

It's even funnier when blizzard starts to listen these whiners and make changes....We lost AH (trade), enrage timer on elites, no more invincible minions (only partials now), etc. Keep it up, and whine some more. Eventually you can actually get any legendary from a vendor....oh wait. LOL
LMAO Right?! What is Blizzard thinking listening to their player base?!
They must all be daft clearly the players have no idea what they're talking about. We need trading? Pssh as if. What we need are better players that spend more time playing as opposed to whining on the forums...owait...
07/03/2014 02:40 PMPosted by Why
With no trading we need a way to get specific legendary items but not easily, like costing 400 forgotten souls for example.
So I then have a motive to play which is to farm Forgotten souls in order to get a specific item.
Because spending 100s of hours farming with nothing to show because the item you want did not drop is pretty depressing.

Not a good solution, imo. Diablo and such games have to be random, but in a proper way, because there is the fun. When you get THAT item you will be happy. But here Blizz made a big mistake in making everything pure random. There is no way to actually farm for an item, you just play and wait until it drops. And this is why you (me also) get frustrated, because there is no such thing as farm an item.

On the other hand, if there is a spot to farm an item (e.g. RoRG) people get also frustrated after continuously not getting it. So either we take the boring but easy way out and buy the item we want or we play the game, but get a chance to farm items (and not just RoRG and stuff).
07/03/2014 03:16 PMPosted by GoauldOfWar
07/03/2014 03:08 PMPosted by Why

Your idea, would cause the exact same thing. It would delay the bored feeling, and you'd be right back here crying.

Its not about bored, its about feeling like your wasting time, This would fix it, as I would now know I am getting closer to that legendary by playing the game and collecting whatever resource needed to make item. Cause I can play for 6months straight and still not get the item I want, due to bad RNG, and that is horrible design, when there is no trading.

So either we take the boring but easy way out and buy the item we want or we play the game, but get a chance to farm items (and not just RoRG and stuff).

Well to collect forgotten souls or death breaths you need to play the game... so you will be playing it either way. So its not boring easy way out, its simply gives people a way to achieve the item they want after many hours of farming. I talking 1,000 death breaths and 400 forgotten souls, you kinda have to play to get that, and You not gonna be relying on this as to how hard it is to farm, so its not gonna be your main way of getting items, it gives at least people an option, to know they can eventually get the item they want.
I think in time, players and blizzard devs would slowly come to this conclusion. of which I already have over a month ago.

think the devs can admit the failure of the current system and change? the current chance is 0.1%
07/03/2014 03:51 PMPosted by boozzer
I think in time, players and blizzard devs would slowly come to this conclusion. of which I already have over a month ago.

think the devs can admit the failure of the current system and change? the current chance is 0.1%
They'd have to see it as a failure first...which will never happen.