Please Remove the RROG

Items and Crafting
Please remove the Ring of Royal Grandeur.

I have been successively kicked three times from MY OWN "MONSTER SLAYING" game, because I was doing bounties that were not act I.

It is very frustrating to play this game when everyone just does... the same bounties... over and over and over again.

Please either:

a.) Merge all bounty rewards into the bounty bag
b.) Remove the RORG, because it's not fun to be around the players that constantly farm for this stupid ring
c.) add some reward to doing bounties outside of act 1
d.) add a reward to do ALL ACTS' bounties.

I enjoy playing Diablo III with other human beings. I don't enjoy getting kicked from a game I made to do MONSTER SLAYING.

Best Regards,
Kitosaki
Stop playing with randoms, your problem is solved.
You got kicked because you were playing like solo in a team game.

Obviously you are a inconsiderate little brat who joins games yet refuse to be part of a team, when the team removes a useless player, you then come crying about removing RoRG on the forum.
I don't think it should be removed. But I do think these bounties and the way to these bounty exclusive items are ruining the game.
A - This would make farming cache specific legs nearly impossible
B - This would destroy nearly all T6 viable builds
C- There already is
D - This still won't stop people from farming Act 1 for a ring that is needed.
Your idea is bad and you should feel bad too.
Uh, i made the game, @poochie - you obviously didn't read my post. I was in Act II doing Act II bounties when people joined.
07/11/2014 12:39 PMPosted by Kitosaki
Uh, i made the game, @poochie - you obviously didn't read my post. I was in Act II doing Act II bounties when people joined.

Yes,
but when you open that game to the public and then three of them play a different way YOU'RE the one doing the "Wrong" thing. Play either solo or in a group who wants to do the same thing as you.
07/11/2014 12:39 PMPosted by Kitosaki

I did. If you want to do a2 bounties then look for people in a community. I did 30 mins of ac2 speed runs 2 days ago.

If 3 people want to do act 1 while you want to do act 2, you need to leave.

If 3 people want to do rifts while you want to do act 1, you need to leave.

Really simple.
no,

07/11/2014 12:42 PMPosted by Qizx
Yes,
but when you open that game to the public and then three of them play a different way YOU'RE the one doing the "Wrong" thing. Play either solo or in a group who wants to do the same thing as you.

That literally makes no sense.

Blizzard has placed a "monster slaying" tag on public games. I was the one who opened my private game to the public so people could join me.

the fact that everyone and their cousin does a1 bounties for RORG and no other bounties is retarded.
07/11/2014 12:44 PMPosted by poochie
I did. If you want to do a2 bounties then look for people in a community. I did 30 mins of ac2 speed runs 2 days ago.

Not talking about communities here. off topic.

07/11/2014 12:44 PMPosted by poochie
If 3 people want to do act 1 while you want to do act 2, you need to leave.

Wrong. I made the game.
Uh, i made the game, at poochie - you obviously didn't read my post. I was in Act II doing Act II bounties when people joined.

You need to join the two bounty communities and run Act 2 bounties with people who want to do Act 2 bounties.

I usually do runs on the weekends and can keep the game mostly full by spamming the community channels when people drop out.

Message me, I'm always available to do Act 2 bounties when i'm online.
07/11/2014 12:37 PMPosted by AllOutWar76
A - This would make farming cache specific legs nearly impossible
B - This would destroy nearly all T6 viable builds
C- There already is
D - This still won't stop people from farming Act 1 for a ring that is needed.

The fact you acknowledge points B/D is why it should be removed anyway.
people sure are friendly and supportive around here -_-

and +0,5 :)

there has to be an other way to get the ring... on one side blizz doesn't want targeted farming and yet they pull off a RoRG stunt :s

and to the person that said removing it will destroy all T6 builds... you're going to be suprised next big patch
Once you opened your game, it ceased to be yours, you then became the minority and were kicked for not doing what the majority wanted.

You say communities are off topic, but that's your answer to your problem. No big changes on Blizzard's side required. You find a group of people who want to do the same thing, and go do it. If you open your game to the general public, you may find yourself the minority in "your own game" and forced to leave, get kicked, or do what the majority want to do.

Those are your options. To ignore communities is to stick your head in the sand and remain purposefully ignorant of the solution.
n people drop out.

Message me, I'm always available to do Act 2 bounties when i'm online.
32 seconds ago

I'm not talking about act 2 bounties.

I'm talking about the fact that all public games have devolved into people doing act 1 bounties for the stupid ring of royal grandeur and that any attempt to do any other bounty is shut down and you're kicked
You don't even have 200 paragons. Stupid casual.
Why couldn't you just request/recommend more game tags rather than whining and demanding that an item be taken out of the game?

It wouldn't be that hard to add more tags, I assume, along the lines of "A1 Bounties", "A2 Bounties", etc. Also as someone suggested, you could look for a community (there are LOTS).

You might want to think about other possibilities before throwing a tantrum on a forum.
07/11/2014 12:47 PMPosted by Kitosaki
Wrong. I made the game.

You made the game, but it is not YOUR game. If it was, you'd be the "leader" and unkickable.

But you are kickable, which means it's EVERYONE'S game.

Get over yourself. You act like it's a chore to even make a game.
07/11/2014 12:47 PMPosted by Kitosaki
Wrong. I made the game.

You really are wrong, you making this thread proves it. If they voted you out, then you are wrong. If you shouted in general to run A2 bounties and people joined, ran act 1 instead and kicked you then you would be in the right.

I think you are confusing a public game with a private game. A private game is a game where you invite people to play the way you advertised. A public game is a game open to the public and majority rules.