It's that time: LF Barbarian MVP

Barbarian
Prev 1 2 3 17 Next
I would have to pass the vote to Nubtro on this one. If not him, then Zapro. Both would be an excellent pick, I think.
07/16/2014 02:41 PMPosted by RagingKoala

Thx for posting jaetch!

(Are we barbies or power rangers? :P)

Did you quit on me?

?

You cant get that lucky :P I suffered a serious injury to my smart hand, and its pretty useless right now. Hopefully in a couple weeks, ill be able to type and use a mouse, dont be farming too many paragon levels while im gone :)
I agree with Nubtro.

Zapro +1

Zapro knows the class and is willing to take the role. He is very direct, but we need clear, concise feedback from a very experienced and knowledgeable player.
Personally I think we need two. Especially as its voluntary.

My votes are for:

Raging Koala and
Nubtro.

Id vote for Zapro but his walls of text are too much : )

Cheers
CC123
07/16/2014 03:17 PMPosted by RagingKoala
dont be farming too many paragon levels while im gone :)

You know me... I never farm.

Hope you get well soon. I miss carrying you :(

Guys... ANYONE can be MVP. Just make a "Gear helping thread" Of course you may not deserve it, but just saying its an option...
07/16/2014 03:24 PMPosted by CC123
Personally I think we need two. Especially as its voluntary.

My votes are for:

Raging Koala and
Nubtro.

Id vote for Zapro but his walls of text are too much : )

Cheers
CC123

+1 on Nubtro and/or RK.
my votes
1. Nubtro
2. Zapro
3. RagingKoala

as has already been stated in this thread numerous times
Nubtro is the obvious choice when it comes to quality feedback, his colossal work speaks for himself.

However, I think my vote will have to go to zapro for two reasons (aside from his knowledge of the game and the class) :

- He's willing to do it.
- I have this weird but extremely enjoyable vision of him smashing a keyboard on the head of the devs to make them understand what the Barb should be.

RagingKoala would be a very, very close third candidate but little, cuddly bears are too soft to swim in these shark-infested waters that we call the D3 Forums =P
Bump.

Is 2 MVP's doable here?
Nubtro. Is there even a doubt that he'd be great for the role?
Damn I have to log in to post this.

@nubtro..

Stop trying to be humble and vote others imo. I believe 80% of the barbs here are here to root for you But if u decided to nominate another guy..it's showing the wrong message to us imo. (At least to me )

Should just sit back and get ready to earn your Long overdue shiny green words.

Ps - zapro is cool too tbh But if there's only one choice to be made..nubtro is the one.
Nubtro, be a man and do the right thing! (>^^)>
Nubtro, of course. No need to repeat what everyone has said, seeing as I feel the same and he is the most obvious choice.

Zapro definitely knows the barb inside and out. RK is a swell dude as well, and has been here the whole time. Based on the general way the other MVP's present themselves on the forums, I think Nubtro would appeal more to whomever makes the final decision, however.

His body of work is much too large to overlook. It would be borderline offensive to choose anyone else at this point. Anyone who has been here since launch (and even those who haven't) have pretty much voiced their approval of Nubtro in all similar "Barb MVP election threads".

07/16/2014 02:50 PMPosted by xxxkan
What happened to silverfire?

Judging by his profile, I'd say he is busy with life.
Noobtro fo show!
Everyone would be pleased to see you on that green Nub. No matter what happens afterwords, we will still love you.
Full ho,mo.
Okay, at this point, I am curious...

Why is this a post? I mean, is there a reason why Nubtro wouldn't be a MVP?

Really!?! Can't turn back time, I get that, but should've done a long time ago.

And can we get him on a Livestream with the Devs?
+1 for Nubtro. He's done more for the community than anyone else.
Nubtro FTW!!!
07/16/2014 01:15 PMPosted by zapro
I vote for myself.

Seem like it backfired for you :-)

But yeah, i vote for nubtro just like we all did some ~8 months ago, so i am actually doubtful anything gonna come from this..
Some great candidates to be sure. Normally I'd suggest a pepper eating contest to determine the winner, however, one of 'em has some serious skills there so it wouldn't be fair.

No other player.....no other player......no other player.....no other player.....no other player....

....has contributed more to the community than Nubtro.

If the heavens should crack open and decide we are worthy of 2 MVP's then I would suggest
Zap and Koala climb into Madison Square Gardens armed with baseball bats and garbage can lids.....winner/survivor gets green text.
07/16/2014 08:06 PMPosted by Det0x
07/16/2014 01:15 PMPosted by zapro
I vote for myself.

Seem like it backfired for you :-)

But yeah, i vote for nubtro just like we all did some ~8 months ago, so i am actually doubtful anything gonna come from this..

Hopefully the green text will bring some attention/ influence, that other thread was made by some newb with white text. (Beings jaetch came to spread the word, hopefully not of the bird variety, I think this is gonna happen)