For the love of God

Wizard
Please remove the auto-targeting on RoF...
NO ONE LIKES IT. So just get rid of it, we have been screaming to have it removed since Vanilla- Get-Rid-Of-It.

I want nothing more than to go a full frost build because i love frost and frozen orb is meh, but I cannot- and will not, deal with that crappy !@# auto targeting.

You are making all these cool changes to other spells, yet we cant have the auto targeting removed from ONE ability?

Come on Blizzard, step up.
I am really curious about the philosophy behind this. Auto targeting on a ray? I would not be surprised if it's a missile type spell. Thanks for the extra work to make it auto targeting but no, it's not welcome.
07/18/2014 12:55 PMPosted by Jacul
I am really curious about the philosophy behind this

I think because natively it's a single target and they wanted to make it easier to hit things with it. All falls apart though when LoG is added.
Oh god. Don't even get me started on the mess that happens when you add LoG into the mix. Terrrrrrrriiiiiiibbbblllleeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
I was thinking of switching my disintegrate build to a RoF build a while back since I had better items for it. After actually putting it on my skill bar, it took me about 10 seconds to decide I would never use RoF again.
Exactly Ramshackle- And Blizzard doesn't seem to want to take the hint! Over two years later and such a simple to change, annoying, stupid mechanic- hasent been changed yet!