Why do ppl create a char and expect to do T6?

General Discussion
I thought the removal of AH prevented that...

You can't gear in a day or 2. How is that possible?
RiF.

Kadala should have never existed, tbh. Instead of providing targeted drops like they promised, they gave us that crappy NPC which cheapens the whole experience. Wasn't the idea to make killing monsters the most rewarding way to get loot? I expected that to mean killing stuff and looting items from them, not picking their teeth to buy lottery tickets. Who the hell thought a lame currency vendor a-la-WoW was the best way to achieve this? Because that person needs to get out of "the office" asap...
Remember the games from D2 called "powerlevel me *&^$@es?". That's where they ended up. They just can't give their games titles.
Think again, do you really think the removal of AH was really to fix the game for the players? And coincidentally they did it just before the release of ROS.
07/24/2014 10:34 AMPosted by Blashyrkh
RiF.

Kadala should have never existed, tbh. Instead of providing targeted drops like they promised, they gave us that crappy NPC which cheapens the whole experience. Wasn't the idea to make killing monsters the most rewarding way to get loot? I expected that to mean killing stuff and looting items from them, not picking their teeth to buy lottery tickets. Who the hell thought a lame currency vendor a-la-WoW was the best way to achieve this? Because that person needs to get out of "the office" asap...

agree with this.
its so stupid that some of my best gear has come from kadala.
im not completely against something like this but its just too easy.

rif is great community, but yes a lot of people use it just for the blood shards.
imo she should be more like gheed.
the ability to gamble shards but at much higher prices.
Kadala should have never existed, tbh. Instead of providing targeted drops like they promised, they gave us that crappy NPC which cheapens the whole experience.

I don't agree the problem is with Kadala. The problem isn't with RIF either... that's just a symptom. The problem is that every single time Blizzard introduces any sort of "quest" type thing they always pay off group members who didn't participate. That's all that RIF is. It's what split farming is. It's how the hellfire amulets and rings work. As long as Blizzard insists on doing this they are going to have a hard time balancing anything because you end up with wildly varying speeds.

If you actually went and farmed your bounties to run your rifts to get a few shards you'd be getting way more of your legendaries from drops than shards.
Kirus...r u serious? lol
Wasn't the idea to make killing monsters the most rewarding way to get loot?

I think they missed the boat on that, does kind of dampen the experience a bit.
07/24/2014 10:53 AMPosted by Snapshot
Kadala should have never existed, tbh. Instead of providing targeted drops like they promised, they gave us that crappy NPC which cheapens the whole experience.

I don't agree the problem is with Kadala. The problem isn't with RIF either... that's just a symptom. The problem is that every single time Blizzard introduces any sort of "quest" type thing they always pay off group members who didn't participate. That's all that RIF is. It's what split farming is. It's how the hellfire amulets and rings work. As long as Blizzard insists on doing this they are going to have a hard time balancing anything because you end up with wildly varying speeds.

If you actually went and farmed your bounties to run your rifts to get a few shards you'd be getting way more of your legendaries from drops than shards.

It'd also take significantly longer (maybe 100-200x more time played to get your legs)
07/24/2014 10:32 AMPosted by KirusAlufras
You can't gear in a day or 2. How is that possible?

RNG.
This game basically works like an interactive slot machine or lottery. So of course you're going to have people hoping to win the lottery.
wahh its too easy to gear out with kadala, i got full gear in 2 days.

wahh RNG is terrible i have no way of targeting the items i need, i cant get the gear i need.
07/24/2014 10:49 AMPosted by Kushy
its so stupid that some of my best gear has come from kadala.

It's not stupid that your gear came from Kadala, it is stupid that it did not come from drops. Big difference.
Streamers and lucky people getting full sets in hours is why people think it will happen to them. In reality a week or more is required of a few hours a day.
they dont expect to do t6. they expect to have fun, and they are desperately grasping at every possible straw looking for that fun....
RiF and Kadala...

Now I see why some many people would rather have RoRG drop anywhere is the world. It's too add it to the pool for gamble.
Talking about target-able loot.

The crafting material could be replaced by a legendary if the crafting part is annoy. Finding and killing these mob was fun. Not exactly the best way to play, but it could add another option. And another layer of treasure hunting.
Here's the problem...

When Kadala didn't give out sets that could only drop in torment rift, people complained.
When Kadala give out sets that could only drop in torment rift, people complained.

Instead of thread reading.. why do ppl create a char and expect to do T6?.. it's why can't ppl create a char and do T6?

People wants good gear but once they have it then they don't want others to get it that easily....

Blizzard should have kept what was in placed instead of listening to whiners and changing things around in every patch.