The real RIF...

General Discussion
Supporters of RiF (please respond)

Why is Blizzard going to change the mechanics of how Rifts are opened in future by requiring each to use their own key? If they thought it was a good thing, why not leave well enough alone?

I am asking gently, not being a snarky troll. The RiF bad/good debate is old news on the forums, and a moot point now, however, what is not discussed very much is how the RiF Community psychologically views the decision.

Is it:
a) "Blizzard is nerfing something unjustly and their decision is ridiculous and absolutely without merit!"
or
b) "Yeah... it was kind of a fast-track to loot that was at worse an exploit, and at best unintended advancement. A fresh level 70 with 10-Paragon level, was probably not supposed to be getting the Blood Shards from one t-6 Rift Guardian after another."

Of course I am biased, and choose answer "B" above, but that does not mean that I am not sincerely interested in how very adamant RiF players feel.
@OP
u learn everyday :)
Lesson learned :
1. U dont know everything
2. Don't act as if u know everything
3. Doing so will result making a fool of yourself
lol what a funny thread

OP I want what youre smoking
07/24/2014 01:01 AMPosted by WeaponWorld
Supporters of RiF (please respond)

Why is Blizzard going to change the mechanics of how Rifts are opened in future by requiring each to use their own key?

Casuals whining = instant Blizz response. Case in point : WW barb, and Crit-Mass Wiz. WD's are next.... and as a WD from day 1 of D3V, I worry.
i believe OP is just suffering from a basic case of reading comprehension fail.

to keep a balance between runners and leechers, there was a tenet of RIF that stated (paraphrasing) if you are solo runner, and invite 3 leechers to your RG, then that "earns" you 3 rifts to leech. I believe that is what he is not understanding.
no one is telling you to RIF......if you don't like it don't do it.

how simple is that?

how simple?