Digital preorder up on PSN! - Question

Console Discussion
So the UEE is up for preorder on the PSN store (NA) and as I was reading the description on what it includes. There wasn't any mention of "The Last of Us" and "Shadow of the Collosus" goodies, just the standard preorder bonuses. So is this only for physical only and not digital?
It should apply to digital as well.

What matters most is they already have exact file size for the game on PSN, weighing 26.1GB in size.

Does this mean the game has already gone gold?

Also I notice there is a countdown timer (in days), which translates into Pre-Loading before the game launches.
I picked this up on PS4 and the only addon it's showing me is the pauldrons. Is that all it's showing for everyone else?
will this include the last of us and shadow of colossus???
The 26.1gb is probably the PS4 version. No way it's that big for the PS3 version. The vanilla diablo 3 for PS3 is what 6GB?

Hope the "The Last of Us" and "Shadow of the Collosus" goodies are included. :(
if it's like the last version (vanilla) then yes. those extra goodies simply appear in your shared stash due to it being a pre-order.

(FYI in the vanilla version the only addon download was the Infernal Helm)
The 26.1gb is probably the PS4 version. No way it's that big for the PS3 version. The vanilla diablo 3 for PS3 is what 6GB? :(

no it was ~ 12Gb download on the PS3

and aside from higher resolution fmv movies (and possibly some higher res textures) there's not much that should be different in terms of the distribution between the two platform generations.
07/29/2014 02:18 PMPosted by Isoncooldown
will this include the last of us and shadow of colossus???

Of course it is, it's part of the game itself, not a DLC.
Well I just checked on the store and vanilla diablo 3 is 8.6gb for ps3 unless there's 4gb in patches. xD

As a side note, did anyone get TWO download files? Since I'm in Canada, one might be french, and the other english, but doesn't say which is which, anyone know?

So many questions! D:
The Colossus and Last of Us are built-in the game itself, and are not pre-order exclusives just PlayStation exclusives.
Did anyone notice the ps3 preorder says it's 1.2mb lol
07/29/2014 04:27 PMPosted by Hirotaki

You laugh.. but that typically means it's an unlock.

Most likely you download the demo and unlock the full game... or they are patching people up to 2.0 like PC did (after all).... And unlocking RoS with the DL key.
That makes since I suppose, though I thought uee was a stand alone thing. But meh wouldn't be the first time games use an unlock code.
07/29/2014 04:38 PMPosted by Hirotaki
That makes since I suppose, though I thought uee was a stand alone thing. But meh wouldn't be the first time games use an unlock code.

We'll find out for sure when the faq is released.. but I think the main point is that it is like a game of the year edition.

Pure speculation (and hopes), but they could be trying to force people to upgrade to an install required version... freeing themselves of the removal of existing trophies (one difficulty) by making it quasi standalone... or could just be doing the demo thing as mentioned earlier.
Well I guess we'll find out when the far comes out hopefully it will explain some of these questions. Have the game paid off but might get the digital version now, not sure.
Aren't unlock keys only for certain digital-only titles? I have a couple of PS3 digital titles also available in physical format but i don't recall getting unlock keys for them.

(actually, i also remember a demo for The Last of Us that came with God of War Ascension, you got a downloader in your download history, you installed it, and then downloaded the full demo from within the "downloader"...)
07/29/2014 01:19 PMPosted by Bazinga
So the UEE is up for preorder on the PSN store (NA) and as I was reading the description on what it includes. There wasn't any mention of "The Last of Us" and "Shadow of the Collosus" goodies, just the standard preorder bonuses. So is this only for physical only and not digital?

The Last of Us themed Nephalem Rift and Shadow of the Collosus transmog armor are exclusive content in the PS3 and PS4 versions of UEE, but are not part of a preorder bonus. This means everyone who plays UEE on the PS3 and PS4 will have access to that content regardless of when they pick up the game.
Awesome Good news!!!. any word on when we will find out if the Console will receive the goodies from patch 2.1??
07/29/2014 04:27 PMPosted by Hirotaki

That's just the file size of the theme that you get for pre-ordering. It's pretty sweet! :)