Blizzard delets hacked gear with 1.0.3 <333

Console Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
The update messes with the character transfer situation to ros and DELETES hacked items!

It is a glorious day my friends.
How does it mess with heroes? And that's good, deletes hacked gear.
It doesn't delete modded gear at all...They only removed the ability to have more than 6 affixes on an item or gems. You can still add affixes to gems and have 3 socketed items and up to 24 affixes on an item.
08/05/2014 02:03 PMPosted by Kitty
:(

@Tozzifan @SoulStrykar @AceBro @Any other kid that use to flame me and is online and will be reading this.

all my sets are intact after the patch :( ?

Kinda sad this proves that my gear are hard earnt, found and no mods :)

Kinda sad that the modded exp gear free for the customers are gone but its ok :)
Your stuff wasn't all self found or legit lol. You even have Bruteforce SaveData in one of your pictures...which for anyone that doesn't know is a gamesave modding tool lol
Well the patch does say its there "first" step in the right direction for stopping hacking. Soo there will still be some modded stuff just not as much. Also to answer your question joseph it makes it so the characters are transferable to the RoS expansion
08/05/2014 02:11 PMPosted by GunMight
Well the patch does say its there "first" step in the right direction for stopping hacking. Soo there will still be some modded stuff just not as much. Also to answer your question joseph it makes it so the characters are transferable to the RoS expansion
Yea now they just need to implement a check system that blocks anything other than chest pieces from having 3 sockets. Hopefully UEE finishes the job.
They need to get rid of modded gems. They give 5000-11000 mainstat and vitality buffs when socketed
08/05/2014 02:10 PMPosted by Kitty
08/05/2014 02:08 PMPosted by Mythodix
...Your stuff wasn't all self found or legit lol. You even have Bruteforce SaveData in one of your pictures...which for anyone that doesn't know is a gamesave modding tool lol

:( Brutforce savedata = borderlands 2 mod. Tell me more about " modded items ' when none is removed :)
It's an "every" PS3 gamesave editing tool. You even have the Diablo 3 decrypter/encrypter also lol
<span class="truncated">...</span>

:( Brutforce savedata = borderlands 2 mod. Tell me more about " modded items ' when none is removed :)
It's an "every" PS3 gamesave editing tool. You even have the Diablo 3 decrypter/encrypter also lol
Dang it, you beat me to the punch. I was gonna say that since Bruteforce is used to extract and inject save files onto a thumb drive, the statement has not credibility since the initial steps to modding save files for Borderlands 2 and Diablo 3 would be the same up to that step. You have a tool to extract save files, you have to be able to open the character save file to give hacked items to your character. Same process for both games, just different tools used to make the items(full disclosure, I do periodically edit my Borderlands 2 saves, so I do know how its done, however, since I have the game on both PC and console, I use one version to play around with and keep one pure in case I decide to play online with trusted people. I don't necessarily have a problem with Item hacking, but keep it to yourself, don't play online with other people. Of course the anti-hacking measures in play with Borderlands 2 make it so that even the edited items have legit stats).
08/05/2014 02:11 PMPosted by GunMight

Ok that's good. Gonna try this later tonight, also keeping a separate USB back-up in case of problems.
Have you linked your psn or xbl account to ur b.net account because thats how the tranfer will work
can we read the patch notes somehwere
I cant link it cuz im on xbox1 doing this but its 1 of the top forum posts right now. its called "xbox 360 gets a patch update today" go there and look for the blue post. The notes are right there
08/05/2014 03:17 PMPosted by GunMight
I cant link it cuz im on xbox1 doing this but its 1 of the top forum posts right now. its called "xbox 360 gets a patch update today" go there and look for the blue post. The notes are right there

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13681278517?page=2#39
The funniest thing I have seen so far is the people who would adamantly argue that all their gear was legit and now they come to find half if not all of it has been rerolled to absolute crap.
I agree devilmyte. ive already seen that like 6 times
Damn you Blizzard! I was doing 85 GODZILLiAn damage until this stupid patch! What am I to do now?!.....

All sarcasm aside, Thank you Blizzard! Glad to see that you are constantly listening to our (players, you guys are players too?) needs! Just finished Hell Master 3 with a HC Barb last night, can't wait to do Inferno multi player now! My first console Barb is gonna meet some friends :)