This is why I kicked you.

General Discussion
08/16/2014 11:28 PMPosted by GeorgiNepsa
OK, time for the new installment of This is why i kicked YOU. t5 pub rift with my DH... i go in and a lvl 83 barb is there... 384k dps... not well equipped and 40 hours playing.. so, OK, i give em a chance. and lo an behold he stays just inside of XP range and outside of combat the whole time... Bu BYE... I can help a Nub that tries to help me but REALLY... to much. Hey.. i understand everyone is a nub at some point...and I understand to many I am a nub... but not helping on purpose... go play lamprey somewhere else. Later... a t4 game with my WD... a p131 barb is in there... similar stats to the above but he tried to help. proly did not deliver 1 killing blow.. proly did not do much to the monsters but, he used shouts to buff the team.. was in the thick of things and taking pressure off the other team members ... did not get killed... no problems there. I don't like to say it.. but i know it will be true.... more entries soon. Maybe...just maybe.. someone will read this and if even 1 person can change what they do then I will be posting on this less.

Id kick you out of my game with them horrible toons. If Im looking correctly, that DH needs to be carried in a T5 game.
A very entertaining thread.
08/16/2014 11:28 PMPosted by GeorgiNepsa
OK, time for the new installment of This is why i kicked YOU. t5 pub rift with my DH... i go in and a lvl 83 barb is there... 384k dps... not well equipped and 40 hours playing.. so, OK, i give em a chance. and lo an behold he stays just inside of XP range and outside of combat the whole time... Bu BYE... I can help a Nub that tries to help me but REALLY... to much. Hey.. i understand everyone is a nub at some point...and I understand to many I am a nub... but not helping on purpose... go play lamprey somewhere else. Later... a t4 game with my WD... a p131 barb is in there... similar stats to the above but he tried to help. proly did not deliver 1 killing blow.. proly did not do much to the monsters but, he used shouts to buff the team.. was in the thick of things and taking pressure off the other team members ... did not get killed... no problems there.

This sums it up pretty well.
People are different in pub games. You can be well able for the level and still get totally carried by someone who could play 3 levels higher but doesn't.
I don't mind if people are low as long as they participate. CC and group buffs are independent of the level.

Never got kicked from a pub game unless I was afk and then it was well deserved and I didn't mind.

My story: 4 player rift with 2 DHs, one of them idling in town. The other guy and me repeatedly tried to kick the idler but it always got vetoed. So we kicked the playing DH and THEN the idler, and we could finally play right. :-)
08/04/2014 10:39 AMPosted by GeorgiNepsa
Yes, i have been kicked before a few times for no seeming reason.

08/04/2014 10:04 AMPosted by GeorgiNepsa
Not obsessed with BiS.

That's why. If you're not obsessed with BiS, your character is a detriment.
08/17/2014 03:15 AMPosted by Brad
08/04/2014 10:39 AMPosted by GeorgiNepsa
Yes, i have been kicked before a few times for no seeming reason.

08/04/2014 10:04 AMPosted by GeorgiNepsa
Not obsessed with BiS.

That's why. If you're not obsessed with BiS, your character is a detriment.

A few times... like 2 or 3... with a fully equipped CM wiz with high DPS/Breakpoint that was shredding anything before they nerfed it in RoS.
Yes, i like BIS, but not obsessed with it. Never spent $ on the AH when it was available for example.
I would easily kick you IN THE BALLS
08/16/2014 11:49 PMPosted by DoobieJC
Id kick you out of my game with them horrible toons. If Im looking correctly, that DH needs to be carried in a T5 game.

49% fire damage 32% CA damage. I solo t6 and shred t5 solo.
Does + sentry damage = more CA damage with the M6?
Your config is heavy + sentry damage and.. maybe I am wrong.. but, that only increases the damage of the sentry and not the spenders??
Oh yah... i would love taskers like U have, but, have not found it. Actually, i think we have played together and you had no issues. I carry my own weight w/ my DH.
Look forward to playing with U again. yes, compared to your DH, mine is lacking.
The rest of my toons are alt.
08/17/2014 09:23 PMPosted by DarkSol

you would not have to kick very high...
I kicked a crusader who was steamrolling everything and the driving force of our group just to see if people blindly agree when they see a vote kick.

Apparently they do.
Very entertaining thread. I hope OP keeps it up.
DONT KICK ME! PLSSSS
08/17/2014 09:38 PMPosted by GeorgiNepsa
08/17/2014 09:23 PMPosted by DarkSol

you would not have to kick very high...

Why? Are you old man? Getting a little saggy in the ole' hackysack, old timer?
HAHAHHA. Almost as funny as the doofus who requested sticky on this....whatever you call this abomination of a thread.
08/17/2014 09:34 PMPosted by GeorgiNepsa
49% fire damage 32% CA damage. I solo t6 and shred t5 solo

#1. I call BS on that. Maybe with a unity. I see a demon hunter with ZERO critical hit chance, ZERO all resistance, and the number one thing that really makes me not believe this, you rolled the element % off your SoJ. WOW..

Does + sentry damage = more CA damage with the M6?Your config is heavy + sentry damage and.. maybe I am wrong.. but, that only increases the damage of the sentry and not the spenders??

#2. +sentry dmg% does boost the dmg of your sentries. you want sentry on your chest/shoulders/quiver, while cluster arrow on your helm/boots

Actually, i think we have played together and you had no issues. I carry my own weight w/ my DH.

Yes I can hold my own. Yes I make some dumb mistakes but I don't really care. My DH has been my main ever since D3V.
I remember when we had the AH. Before i sold most of my gold back to blizzard, i would make a few builds and join public games. I would play with those in the game and see who was weak. If i had a set for that person, i would ask if they want to have it. Some refused it, others was happy to get it. Those that got it, was now able to keep up with the group. Made alot of friends that way.

My point is, today's new system is BOA. We all know what it is. Boa didnt really pull people together, it gave a new reason to vote kick people.

Diablo became a sad game for this.....
Most of the time I voted no. I dont agree lower level player opened the rift then get kicked. Also you should check who is in the server before start a vote kick. Otherwise you could be kicking a clan member or a friend. At the end kicker gets kicked.

Carrying players is ok, if I see them trying hard.
I don't care if someone is going to try and vote kick someone, but they had better put a reason in the vote window. So many times there is no reason given, or "..." or "noob" is the reason. I will always down vote in those instances and usually try to get the person who started the original vote kick kicked.
I got kicked last night in a T3 rift for hogging all of the kills on my WD. I was just playing and my hound got the final hit. Two of the guys in the group told me to stop. One was a wiz and kept running into the mob to try and get this final shot and died over and over again.

I am still trying to figure out why that was a big deal. There is no bonus exp or loot or anything. So they kicked me right before the guardian spawned. I hope they wiped.
I kick people for SHOW