Reverse export characters from PS3->PS4

Console Discussion
Hi all, i've got a question about the character transfer from ps3 too ps4.
At first i was excited to be able too transfer my old heroes too my new system. So as soon as i read about the export option i went behind my ps3, downloaded the necessary 1.0.3 patch and "exported" my saving file. Only now i have second thoughts about this. And i want too keep my saving on the ps3 and start a new fresh game on my ps4.

But as far as read now, as soon as i play UEE on ps4 now, it will automatically download my old file.

Is there a way too reverse this?
Edit: Read your question wrong
If it downloads them automatically upon first startup then just delete them. I couldnt imagine there is no delete option.
On next-gen consoles (PS4 and Xbox One), the import won’t happen automatically, and instead has to be accepted. If you don’t accept, you are able to start fresh and create new save data.

Additionally, if you’ve already accepted an import on the PS4, but want to get rid of the save file and start fresh, please refer to the “Manage PS4 Save Game Data” support page on the PlayStation site.
If my wife and I are using the same console (we are ps3 to ps4 transferring), will we be able to use just one digital copy to transfer our ps3 data?

We only had one digital copy and were allowed to play separately on the console it was downloaded on originally.
Yes you can Branch77x7.When you get UEE log in and import the save for your self,and then log out and put your wife as user one and log into game and import her save.
Will that work if I've already been playing for a few days and I want to import my previous save from another console? Or will it delete the new character I've been using? I'd like to add the 2 character sets together if possible.
I am wondering the same thing that Cyric is wondering. I think that it should because I sold my game so I could get UEE and now I have to rent D3 just so I can get my saves back but I if I have to delete all of my current data it will suck because I have some good stuff that I don't want to get rid of.
I am fairly sure that it will overwrite your current character information but the best way to find out is to upload your current save to the cloud storage or save onto a flash drive. Then import your other characters and see what happens. Good luck and please let us know the results if you try this.
Can you create a new psn and import that without losing other toons on different psn
Exporting your game from ps3 to ps4 will not erase your ps3 game save from your ps3 console. I thought this was the case also, as Blizzard was never clear on this. PS4 saves and PS3 saves are not even the same format.

The two different game saves will not recognize eachother however. Two different games, two different systems, two different saves. Basically all exporting does is "copy" the file and "convert" it to PS4 automatically for you. It does not "cut" the save from your ps3 system
My situation is I exported to ps4. A guy sent me items from PS3 and I no longer have a PS3. So if I create new psn and have items resent to new psn. Then can I export that data to ps4 without losing the data I have on another psn for my Diablo on ps4?
08/13/2014 02:49 PMPosted by Araxom
On next-gen consoles (PS4 and Xbox One), the import won’t happen automatically, and instead has to be accepted. If you don’t accept, you are able to start fresh and create new save data.

Additionally, if you’ve already accepted an import on the PS4, but want to get rid of the save file and start fresh, please refer to the “Manage PS4 Save Game Data” [url="https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5228/~/manage-ps4-save-game-data"]support page[/url] on the PlayStation site.

Additionally, if you’ve already accepted an import on the PS4, but want to get rid of the save file and start fresh, please refer to the “Manage PS4 Save Game Data” [url="https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5228/~/manage-ps4-save-game-data"]support page[/url] on the PlayStation site.
06/06/2019 04:30 AMPosted by 疯子飞天舞

do you have something you need to say?

instead of necrobumping a GD 5 year old post.