1500+ Bounties No RoRG

Items and Crafting
all about your luck without rmah the plastic players are upset they haveto farm.
HA HA

-Nelson Muntz
08/12/2014 08:54 PMPosted by Burande
ok so lets get the data stuff out of the way. I've done 1566 bounties which is 313 cashe opens. I have yet to see a single RoRG. now RNG will be RNG but this seems a bit excessive. So my question is; is the loot table the same for everyone or are some players supposed to see certain items more than others and certain items less than others.

I got 10 in 836 bounties (not caches, bounties)...RNG.
Got my rorg and a bunch of stuff in fact i cant say i was unlucky i have alll barb complete sets perfect magefist (that im not using i was messing around with my spec) an andy visage of every element and so on. BUT! I never ever drop a cindercoat ! Ahah i see it drop for my clanmates every once in a while but in all my hours played even before it was good i never ever saw a cindercoat ! And sadly its the armor i need for my seismic slam build :(
08/12/2014 08:54 PMPosted by Burande
ok so lets get the data stuff out of the way. I've done 1566 bounties which is 313 cashe opens. I have yet to see a single RoRG. now RNG will be RNG but this seems a bit excessive. So my question is; is the loot table the same for everyone or are some players supposed to see certain items more than others and certain items less than others.

You need to farm more.
Stop playing normal. T6 or nothing.
I've have had 7-8 drop for me with the ~1300 bounties I've completed, 2-3 are decent, 1 trifecta and the others bad, even salvaged 1 of them.

I can say I don't see set drops like most of the people that I play with (when they're online) although they have set stuff they don't get the RORG like I do.

gotta love broken RNG.
it keeps you playing doesnt it? enjoy!
i don't know how many times i said this.....but......

try normal bounties and junger mode.

junger mode is pretty simple:

get a group and AGREE to:

-not open ANY chests, that's normal, cursed and replendescent. These are global drops, meaning even if you are not in the area you still get a drop. VERY BAD for bounty caches.

-do not click on any bodies, same philosophy as above.

-Do not KILL ANYTHING unless required by bounty. Do not kill goblins.

Following these simple steps, i'm up to 52 total RRoGs found in between softcore, hardcore and PTR.

i've got RRoG for both my ptr chars in 2 days.

the basic principle is:

-average number of legs per hour is pretty constant in between difficulty modes. Which means you will see an average of 2-5 legs per hour in normal, sometimes less than 2. i'd say this is pretty much guaranteed in a 2.5 hour window.

- by not opening chests and killing anything other than necessary, you will get greater chances of leg in the lootbag.

-even if this method doesn't work, what do you lose by it? if you are running normal bounties, the legs you'd normally get on kills or chests are for the most part useless anyways.

try this......
I got one. Yet I see people that have one on all their toons.
They need to change it so it drops from any bounty, not just act one. And they need to up the drop rate a bit. While they're at it, they can dump crapadala.
08/12/2014 09:36 PMPosted by TheTias
2550 A2 bounties, no GoW. Not even one with a crappy roll. Isn't the RNG fun?

But there is. Being all alone in a crowd.』
players are having so much fun, they are quiting in droves in happiness.
Stop playing normal. T6 or nothing

Don't fall for this trap. Higher chance for leg drop =/= higher chance for RoRG.

T1-6 caches offer higher chance at dropping a legendary, but it does not guarantee that you will get a RoRG. All it does is flood the "loot table" with more legendaries, ie Torment only legendaries and set items, thereby decreasing the probability of you getting the ring.

Stick with normal act 1 caches. (split farm bounties; use junger rules) Blue post confirmed that cache only items have equal chance at drop across ALL difficulties.
I started farming RoRG after reading about junger's rules. Did first 10 catches on T4 act 1 and got the ring. Did another 20 catches T6 act 1 and got nothing. I never farm RoRG before tho. RNG.....
well just hit 2000 bounties with no ring. and its not like I'm not seeing legendaries I've sharded more bracers, maces, amulets, and shoulders than I can count. which is why I asked if everyones loot chance was the same or if it differs on what is hard to get from character to character.
08/13/2014 01:47 PMPosted by Bookwyrm
Stop playing normal. T6 or nothing

Don't fall for this trap. Higher chance for leg drop =/= higher chance for RoRG.

T1-6 caches offer higher chance at dropping a legendary, but it does not guarantee that you will get a RoRG. All it does is flood the "loot table" with more legendaries, ie Torment only legendaries and set items, thereby decreasing the probability of you getting the ring.

Stick with normal act 1 caches. (split farm bounties; use junger rules) Blue post confirmed that cache only items have equal chance at drop across ALL difficulties.

lol, not a trap bro. I farm T6 bounties killing every elite and opening every chest I see. I don't do them that often anymore but the average is like 1 per 6-8hours and I run solo. The only reason you don't run torment bounties is if you can't do torment bounties efficiently or you want keys more than exp.