Jewler Merchant gone missing PS4

Console Discussion
Hello fellas !

Cant find the jewler merchant ..Im in act 2 now and he still isent there ...Any one else have the same problem ..Need some info on this pls
You mean you already found him in your previous playthrough and he's no longer in town? AFAIK, he disappears and you'll have to find him again in the sewers where you originally found him. Yes, it doesn't make any sense plot-wise, but still...
No dident find him 1 playthrough..Just started playing the game on ps4 .
Havent seen him in act 1 ore 2 yet..
Progress through the story until after the part where you normally find the Jeweler. If he's still not showing up in your town hub, then update this thread.
Then it's normal... you'll find him later.
Do you have a digital copy that you downloaded from the psn store like me, because I think that is where the problem is. Because I have been playing co-op and when we reached the Hidden Camp in Act 2 my buddy could see the jewler, but I couldn't and I think this problem is one that won't be fixed because their is no support # for Blizzard to let them know.
08/19/2014 11:23 AMPosted by MiniMonster
Hello fellas !

Cant find the jewler merchant ..Im in act 2 now and he still isent there ...Any one else have the same problem ..Need some info on this pls

The jeweler is found in Act 2. Just keep playing.
08/25/2014 08:57 AMPosted by OrionStarz
Do you have a digital copy that you downloaded from the psn store like me, because I think that is where the problem is. Because I have been playing co-op and when we reached the Hidden Camp in Act 2 my buddy could see the jewler, but I couldn't and I think this problem is one that won't be fixed because their is no support # for Blizzard to let them know.

Your friend saw the jeweler because he had already unlocked it. You had not, so you didn't.
Where playing co-op unlocking everything at the same time from the beginning
Guys, the Jewler doesn't pop up until partially through act 2. If it's not there yet it's because you haven't progressed far enough.
Ok I'll continue with the game to see if the jewler pop's up. Why two players starting at the same time fighting the same battles he a crusader and me a demon hunter reaching act 2 at the same level why he can use the jewler at hidden camp and I can't is because I haven't progressed enough into the game
Yes. He is in act two. He is not in the sewers though. He is in "edited for spoilers" and you cant miss him. ;)

But yes he is there.
While split screening on ps4 can player 2 gem craft. We are now in act 2 and he can craft and transmorph but he can not target crafting table