So stoked for tommorrow night! Getting snacks

Console Discussion
and energy drinks tommorrow and gonna pull an all nighter with Reaper of Souls on PS4 baby!!! Next Gen future is here!!!
That's funny i actually am doing the same thing, i'm buying 2 monsters a bottle of coke, and i dont know about snacks because i don't wanna dirty my controller, lol.
Idk if my store is doing midnight release.
I took this coming Thurs and Fri off for vacation so I have a 4 day weekend to play. What kind kind of snacks?
I stocked up on bubble tea :3
Energy drinks are bad for you! They actually make you more tired because of the massive come downs you get from the burst of energy finishing. Just drinking water and do pushups, the adrenaline keeps you awake.
Redbull & Jägermeister for me :) Tuesday once the game shop opens I will be there. Then its gonna be a quick run through Act V with my Wiz so I can spend the rest of the time rifting, leveling alts, rifting, looting, fun (probably interspersed with creating new characters to replace the ones that died in a Redbull & Jägermeister induced haze.) Long live the HC!!
Mine is not doing a Midnight.. :(
Hope you guys have a fantastic time today (and the rest of this week) playing the game! May your loot be epic!
08/19/2014 10:32 AMPosted by Tyvalir
Hope you guys have a fantastic time today (and the rest of this week) playing the game! May your loot be epic!

End of my work day does not come soon enough! Haven't had the chance to play yet :(.
08/19/2014 10:32 AMPosted by Tyvalir

Thanks so much Tyvalir!
It honestly feels like i've just discovered the game again and am playing for the first time, so refreshing and fun!