Still no SOJ or T&T sadly.

Barbarian
Just wondering how long it took my fellow Barbs to get either one of them. Hopefully I'll have mine by weeks end.
Good luck with T&T, I have SoJ coming out my ear. I literally have 9 in my bank.
Hmm, it seems I might be better off spending my shards on an SOJ first then trying to get T&T.
i found a t&t when i first started and i thought it was junk, so i salvaged it... like why would i event want +% attack speed on pets? Now that i'm more informed, i pound my head on the wall daily because i want one on my WD/DH
Hey, don't feel bad, when I first made this barb I found some Lut Socks. I salvaged them thinking, why would I need to leap so many times. Weeks later I found out about the EQ build and still haven't found any Lut Socks.
I found 3 horrible SOJ's before hitting paragon 100, haven't seen a single one since. As for TnT I have yet to see a pair and have been spending all my shards on gloves for longer than I can remember. But hey, at least I have a goal to work towards.
One of the first days after i hit 70 I ran across a pair of EQ pants, salvaged them because who was Leapquake at the time with Lightning SoH being broken?

Yeah, I then acquired Helm/gloves after SoH nerf and went weeks without seeing another EQ piece.

Good times.
I found my fist T & T a few paragon levels ago. The rolls were pretty meh, but still useful if I do respec in 2.1.
Well, I got my taskers today. I'm all smiles. =)
Grats... And only a day after posting this thread :p and you got 48% roll too
I got a ton of SoJs... even began salvaging them, because of "very good" rolls on a lot of ele%-types...

But T&T?... never seen them... urban legend for me :P
Trifecta T&T dropped for me in a Rift(3-4months ago), found about 11 SOJs on my Barb but only 1 is fire. Most of them are lightning and physical. All SOJs dropped for my barb in the frst 6 months, since then I don't remember seeing one drop as Str. Only 1 time did my WD get one and it was physical.
I have 3 TT and 7 SOJ. All I play is barb though (p 390), and I pretty much only gamble gloves, so that stacks the odds in my favor a bit.

My Barb Balrog has my best pair of TT
If you look at this chart you'll see taskers is an ultra rare drop. Soj is a standard % chance to drop for rings, but there's soooo many rings it's still uncommon enough.
http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/threads/legendary-drop-rates-data-torment-drop.858143/
08/20/2014 02:14 AMPosted by Baconinja
Grats... And only a day after posting this thread :p and you got 48% roll too

This. I am super jelly of those gloves OP. Grats.
Thanks everybody for the Congrats. I hope the SOJ drops as swiftly as the Taskers did, Then all I have to do is get some Depth Diggers once 2.1 drops and my build is complete. All I will need to do then is just find better rolls of my current items...and a Shard of Hate.
08/20/2014 03:59 PMPosted by Viktorious
Thanks everybody for the Congrats. I hope the SOJ drops as swiftly as the Taskers did, Then all I have to do is get some Depth Diggers once 2.1 drops and my build is complete. All I will need to do then is just find better rolls of my current items...and a Shard of Hate.

I'd drop the Andariel's for Unity when soloing though ;)
I have 2 pair of T&T, but they don't have very good rolls. I also have several SOJ with different elements. But most of those came during a week where every other legendary seemed to be a ring.
SOJ is not a game breaker.

At some point additional elemental damage isn't a big difference maker.

The main aspect of the ring is the elite damage.

So you can use unity, or just a well-rolled bul-kathos ring with CC, CHD and CDR/IAS depending on build and you'll be able to hit T6.
08/21/2014 09:30 AMPosted by Samir
SOJ is not a game breaker.

At some point additional elemental damage isn't a big difference maker.

The main aspect of the ring is the elite damage.

So you can use unity, or just a well-rolled bul-kathos ring with CC, CHD and CDR/IAS depending on build and you'll be able to hit T6.

How does Bul-Kathos Wedding band work as far as damage goes?