PS4 Act IV : Key of Evil Torment VI no drop

Console Bug Report
Anyone know if the Act I keywarden is bugged? I've been farming at T2 for a couple days. ZERO drops. Maybe 50 or so kills...
Nope it aint bugged, I got loads of keys from him on T1/2...
I can confirm this is bugged, at least on Xbox One.
I've done 25 Nekarat runs, all on T6, and not a single key dropped.
I've also done 10 T2 kills, with same result.

I've not idea if this was a bug introduced by 2.1.1.
Same problem on PS4. Dropped nek about 20 times and no key;playing on T6. Also, I thought the organ drop rate was 100% on T6. Did the realm of discord a few times on T6 with zero organ drops. Has bliz acknowledged this bug? Don't want to waste my time farming keys if its broke,ya know?
I figured Nekarat the Keywarden was bugged so did a quick google and it brought me here. Something needs to be fixed Blizzard.

I'm farming T6 with my M6 DH and have killed him around 40-50 times with not a single Key of Evil drop. Its supposed to be 50% drop rate on Torment 6. Something is definitely wrong.

/signed
Keywardens drop other keywarden's key. This is confirmed in wiki but i dont know whether it is valid for consoles.
Same here actually. Killed Nekarat about 20 times (killed him more than that over the course of the game but that is the only times I've counted, just today) and not one Key of Evil dropped.

By the way this was 20 times today on Torment 6.
So many people have this issue and so many people fail to search or research it.

The Key of Evil drops for Act IV Keywarden like 1 in a billion on the consoles for some reason.

The Key of Evil drops from the 2 ubers from the Infernal Machine of War far more often than Act IV Keywarden.

In killing the Act IV Keywarden over 200 times I've never received one key from him...

Blues have already commentated that this is by design and not a bug.
10/20/2014 03:36 AMPosted by homerjnick

The Key of Evil drops for Act IV Keywarden like 1 in a billion on the consoles for some reason.

The Key of Evil drops from the 2 ubers from the Infernal Machine of War far more often than Act IV Keywarden.

In killing the Act IV Keywarden over 200 times I've never received one key from him...

Blues have already commentated that this is by design and not a bug.

This is for the most part correct. The Key of Evil drop location was moved to The Undying One (Uber ZK) for the console version of Diablo III. Nekarat can still drop a key as well, but it is not common.
the key of evil is not a 100% drop on Uber ZK :-(
and it can be dropped by Xah'Rith in act 3 (seen it 1 week ago )
Is this still bugged? I have killed the keywarden in Act 4 now about 50-60 times with nothing.

Edit:
Oh I should have read the above post. Why is there a keywarden in Act IV then if it no longer drops the key. This seems stupid. I wasted hours killing this thing before coming to google it...
This is for the most part correct. The Key of Evil drop location was moved to The Undying One (Uber ZK) for the console version of Diablo III. Nekarat can still drop a key as well, but it is not common.

So, you're telling me ... on PS4 I need a Key of Evil to craft an Infernal Machine which will port me to a place where I can kill the Uber ZK to get the Key of Evil dropped.

Am I the only one that sees the flaw in this design?

How the heck are people getting the Key of Evil on PS4? You can't create an Infernal Machine with out the key and you need a key to craft an Infernal Machine.

>.<
Ok, I have a question... How do you get the infernal machine if they keywarden isn't even dropping the plans? I've taken good old Nek down AT LEAST 100 times on everything from T1 - T6 and nothing. No key, no plan. If this isn't fixable somehow, I want my money refunded for the game.
Bumping this, dont care. been fixed or what? been trying to get the plans to make this crap but nudda. and as quoted above

01/12/2015 07:24 PMPosted by codeofficer
So, you're telling me ... on PS4 I need a Key of Evil to craft an Infernal Machine which will port me to a place where I can kill the Uber ZK to get the Key of Evil dropped.

Am I the only one that sees the flaw in this design?

How the heck are people getting the Key of Evil on PS4? You can't create an Infernal Machine with out the key and you need a key to craft an Infernal Machine.

What the hell?
This is not bugged, they just changed it around, and it's not impossible to get anything you need.

Get Act 1-3 keys from the normal keywardens. You do not need the Act 4 keywarden anymore, but he has a small chance to drop a key from any act. A very small chance. Not recommended to do him.

With Act 1-3 keys, you can do Leoric/Maghda, Ghom/Rakanoth, and Siegebreaker/Kulle.

Leoric/Maghda drops Leoric's Regret.
Ghom/Rakanoth drops Vial of Putridness.

Siegebreaker/Kulle drops Key of Evil.

Now, you can make Infernal machines for Uber Diablo, which drops Heart of Evil.

Making a Hellfire Ring/Amulet only requires three items: Leoric's Regret, Vial of Putridness, and Heart of Evil.

Idol of Terror is not in the game, and you do not need it for anything.
However it is possible to farm all the keys, make an infernal machine, defeat uber bosses and get nothing but 3-5 blues/yellows.EVEN if you're in torment 6.
Absolute waste of time... feels extremely unrewarding.
took me 5 or 6 runs on Torment 5 to get a fright machine drop (PC Version)