I need the support # for Blizzard

Console Discussion
I need to tell them that my digital copy doesn't display a jewler @ Hidden camp Act 2. Because the friend I've been playing coop with from the beginning, he has the disc version and the jewler was there for him when starting Act 2. This is for the ps4 and I dowdloaded the copy from psn store.
You do realize that he is not there right off the bat, he dont get unlocked till halfway thru the act in the sewers, after you rescue him from the barrel and get him out of the sewer.
then why was he there for my friend, were playing coop side by side, not missing a beat we haven't entered a sewer he hasn't rescued a jewler.
08/25/2014 02:35 PMPosted by OrionStarz
I need to tell them that my digital copy doesn't display a jewler @ Hidden camp Act 2. Because the friend I've been playing coop with from the beginning, he has the disc version and the jewler was there for him when starting Act 2.

This sounds like it's likely working as intended, but it can be a little confusing in a situation like this. There is a way for two players to start simultaneous characters, but only one of them has access to a particular crafter. This is because Artisans are unlocked at an account level by playing in the Campaign mode. Once the Artisan unlocks, though, it's always there. So, any new characters would immediately have access to them, even in Campaign mode.

08/25/2014 02:45 PMPosted by OrionStarz
then why was he there for my friend, were playing coop side by side, not missing a beat we haven't entered a sewer he hasn't rescued a jewler.

If your friend had unlocked the Jeweler in a previous game session then it would be available for him in this situation, but not for you. You'll have access to this carfter, though, once you unlock them in the campaign.
I love it how blue posts waste their time responding to absolute noob questions, that could be answered by the op, just by reading the game guide,

But can't spend a moment to answer any of the pressing issues..
08/25/2014 03:28 PMPosted by Laylain
I love it how blue posts waste their time responding to absolute noob questions, that could be answered by the op, just by reading the game guide,

But can't spend a moment to answer any of the pressing issues..

What pressing issues? You mean like PvP, BoA, and other forum topics that have been answered many times before?
How bout, the console duping exploit on a game that less then a week old..they simply just delete the post if any one asked the question.

Or the fact that users are still able to import heros from the d3v with hacked or modified stats despite blizzard stating they would have these items removed from inventory on import

I can go on and on
To Grimiku who I assume works for Blizzard since community manager is under your name. Your response is close to being good. But by what your saying is since my friend is the one who started the campaign, is that I'm going to have to take this lvl. 29 character and start a new campaign to unlock something from the beginning. Because my friend didn't unlock the jewler by freeing him in the sewer like some people have suggested. I have another character that is close to entering act 2 and if the jewler isn't @ hidden camp when I reach act 2 then I'm going to assume I have a bad copy of the game, or that my friend just got lucky to have the jewler in town when first starting act 2
Did your friend play the game before RoS? Because that exactly explains why. You have to rescue Shen from the sewer to access him. Your other character about to enter act 2 will not see him if you haven't rescued him yet. Nobody in the world has ever had a bugged version without a jeweler
Once you have unlocked any of the crafters in any of your games, they will be there for future characters/campaign runs. Until you do so, you will not see them. Just like the crafting recipes, once you get them, they are there for future characters, but not until you initially find them.
After some further reading it seems I do need to find the jewler and help him with something before unlocking him. I guess my friend was just lucky with a glich where he was already unlocked without completing this assignment.
08/25/2014 03:42 PMPosted by Laylain
How bout, the console duping exploit on a game that less then a week old..they simply just delete the post if any one asked the question.

Or the fact that users are still able to import heros from the d3v with hacked or modified stats despite blizzard stating they would have these items removed from inventory on import

I can go on and on

Now, I'm no expert, but aren't those byproducts of offline games? It's offline, you have the saves, transfer to a pc, hack, replace, voila?
08/25/2014 04:34 PMPosted by OrionStarz
After some further reading it seems I do need to find the jewler and help him with something before unlocking him. I guess my friend was just lucky with a glich where he was already unlocked without completing this assignment.

If your friend has another character that unlocked the jeweler then it wasn't a glitch. If he played previously and got any character past the sewers then he would have it unlocked even if he starts a new character.
All of my heros from reg d3 didnt transfer over and i have exported them but now idk how to import them and when i went to d3 DoS it said export and i dont have ps4 i have ps3 and i dont have ny heros but all my friends do what do i do?
08/25/2014 02:35 PMPosted by OrionStarz
I need to tell them that my digital copy doesn't display a jewler @ Hidden camp Act 2. Because the friend I've been playing coop with from the beginning, he has the disc version and the jewler was there for him when starting Act 2. This is for the ps4 and I dowdloaded the copy from psn store.

...lol
Stop playing video games, you're not smart enough.
Oh man.... xD
No words... lol...