Game difficulty scaling suggestions. (10 to 5)

General Discussion
Actually, Diablo 3 v2.1 have 10 game difficulty setting:

=========================
Normal
Hard
Expert
Master
Torment 1
Torment 2
Torment 3
Torment 4
Torment 5
Torment 6

My suggestion is to drecrease the number of difficulty, the goal is to increase people in public games.

Hard = NORMAL
Master = NIGHTMARE
Torment 2 = HELL
Torment 4 = INFERNO
Torment 6 = TORMENT

The reason behind this suggestion is now we have Season, people are splitted between 4 game mode (Softcore + Season Softcore + Hardcore + Season Hardcore) + 10 difficulty mode in each game mode (Total : 40 game mode) And most of the Public Games are empty because of that.

I think the many mode difficulties are not a necessity
If you need to play with others, then join a guild or find a guild with more active members. Then it'll be easy to find others to play with.

Fixed without having to change anything.
OP, it looks like you havent even gotten to 70 yet so you probably wouldnt know how its like to advance to t6.

For me personally, the wall from t4-t6 was huge. that would create too big a gap for most players to bridge.
I wonder why anything below T1 even exists. There's really no point playing any of those lower levels no matter how new, bad or under geared you are. Starting from scratch at T1 isn't a challenge at all.
09/01/2014 08:03 PMPosted by SneakyPewpz
I wonder why anything below T1 even exists. There's really no point playing any of those lower levels no matter how new, bad or under geared you are. Starting from scratch at T1 isn't a challenge at all.

are you trolling? coz it doesnt look like you could t1 with that wiz