Now they randomly kick barbarian in great rift

General Discussion
Mostly by wizard in T6 and other "superiors" who may think barbarian is trashy due their "nice"understanding/experience" of the game,in two days since joined the grif farming, I have been removed from game twice!

Actually they didn't understand what it meant of my gears and build (seismic build+ pet speed glove, 20+mllion/strike+ 5m/hots+10m/pets, 740, health)which has much better damage and survival ability than they have.

Yes I know that the barbarian with melee build are currently very suck in late game if blizzard u don't fix the class balance this discrimination and bias soon will became a popular norm.....
Actually barbs are one of the best classes now lol but I think they kicked you because your not using the raekors set with vile wards which is the new best barb build. That said kind of sucks when people just kick people for no reason so just play with some friends instead, public games usually suck because of this lol
Pretty sure they kicked you because you don't have T6 gear and almost 0 All Res and were trying to leech.
09/01/2014 08:42 PMPosted by METATRON
raekors set with vile wards which is the new best barb build

I got all raekor sets now and vile ward shoulder 30+% fury charge, but my test was that damgage and survival are much lower, and in the mid of charge u always slain by powerful mobs in T6 or 28+lvl in grift..

through my experience in grift, the team with melee barb always became much inferior and the team with 2 DH are pretty faster and can reach much higher level..
op u need to upgrade ur enforcer to lvl25 ASAP
better survival of ancient means better survival of barb
09/01/2014 08:49 PMPosted by Andrew

I got all raekor sets now and vile ward shoulder 30+% fury charge, but my test was that damgage and survival are much lower, and in the mid of charge u always slain by powerful mobs in T6 or 28+lvl in grift..

through my experience in grift, the team with melee barb always became much inferior and the team with 2 DH are pretty faster and can reach much higher level..

Your test is wrong.
Don't need to even explain. Just loot at the board. GG