why is the drop rate's on season better?

General Discussion
Why does season mode have higher drop rate's than regular mode?? I'm watching people clear t6 rift after t6 rift and getting ton's of legendary's on the ladder.....why does season player's have the best drop rate's?? That's not fair is it?
Its 1 of 2 things because my drops have been absolutely trash

They play in a group, all the same class and swap gear
Solo players on top of the GR ladder just put in a ton of time
im watching alkaizer on twitch clearing t6 with his barb and he is finding ton's of legendary's by himself....i can clear just as fast on my barb but don't find a quarter of what he does
Droprates on the season only items seem high. Everything else? seem the same as usual.
I'm finding squat on my barb in seasons. To the point I was wondering if they removed the so called legendary "buff" they put in a while back.
I also felt that drop rates of legendaries seemed to be quite high. My season character has definitely geared up faster than my main or any of my alts ever have. And I think the reason is that if they kept the same drop rates that they would need to have really long seasons for anyone to progress anywhere. So they bumped up the drop rates to speed up the progression so they could have shorter seasons. And if this is true it also serves as an incentive to play seasons.
good point duck
It's because of less items overall being in the game. The more items that enter the game & are kept by players will end up decreasing the drop chances of those items as time goes on. It's always been like that. After another week or so items will drop less frequently & the rolls on the items that do drop will be worse compared to what dropped earlier.
09/03/2014 04:40 PMPosted by Blade
It's because of less items overall being in the game. The more items that enter the game & are kept by players will end up decreasing the drop chances of those items as time goes on. It's always been like that. After another week or so items will drop less frequently & the rolls on the items that do drop will be worse compared to what dropped earlier.

Citation needed.
09/03/2014 04:40 PMPosted by Blade

tinfoil hat, probably why you're not progressing in game
why are the dice rolls in my living room better?

Why does my living room have higher drop rate's than in the kitchen?? I'm watching people roll d6 die after d6 die and getting ton's of 4+'s in the living room.....why does living room player's have the best drop rate's?? That's not fair is it?
If the drop rates were higher, they would have told us.
Probably.
Until I played seasons, I never got a witch doctor starmetal kukri to drop. 3 dropped in just the past few days. I gave away in public games -- a starmetal kukri and 100% pets mask or jeram.
I'm almost to the point of frustration on my Wizard that I'm about to re-roll him on seasons. My friend did it, and he already has his 6 piece set and steamrolls. I really do believe Seasons have a better drop rate.
Seasons does seem to have better drop rate. Could be luck, but I started a barb for the season and have 2 full sets due to RROG (immortal kings and reakor). I have a regular wiz, wd, dh and crusader and don't have 1 full set for any of them.
Could it be that people have played "normal" for so long that their loot table is almost full and on seasons its still "new" so their loot table is almost empty?
they want us to play seasons?
You should read what's gambler’s fallacy.
07/28/2017 01:37 PMPosted by demellion
You should read what's gambler’s fallacy.

You should read thread dates.
Please check the original post date before bumping a thread.

Thanks!