Disable bounty: kill queen aranarae

General Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10 15 Next
09/04/2014 07:05 AMPosted by pronebar
Disable Queen Aranarae.

Yeah, it is pretty annoying, but I think the WORST one (by a mile) is "Clear The Barracks" in Act III.

So. Much. Hate!
nope leave it in.

I farmed 3 RoRG and did my fair share of that quest, everyone has to do it so you can't just want it taken out now
agreed this bounty is annoying when you farm act 1 over and over.
Finding the butcher or anything in the cathedral is worse imho.
I don't mind this bounty but I do mind the 'warcraft boss phases' as you asaid. Having to stop and wait doesn't feel Diablo'ish to me. I don't like it that a lot of the bosses have gimmicks in which y ou can't damage the boss.
09/06/2014 10:16 AMPosted by Brad
It's so simple. I give up.

Then you will find others bounties MORE simple. That's the whole point in this thread. It has nothing to do with how good you are relatively to other people.

A slow person doing spider queen will do others faster.

A normal speed person doing spider queen will do other bounties very fast.

A very fast person in spider queen will do other bounties super fast.

A super fast person.....

I think that's enough to understand?
+1 if you get rid of the fast ones, you should get rid of the annoying long ones
The map can have up to 4 dead ends if you're really unlucky. I don't see the problem with this quest.
It is still a fun bounty, What I do with all kill boss bounties is that I do all other bounties and leave the bosses for last. That way I end the bounties with a boss kill just like it would be in campaign mode.
09/05/2014 12:43 PMPosted by OldPro
Just goes to show, there will be idiots who are vehemently against good ideas in every aspect of life...

... and "Old Pros" who will attempt to support their points with the ever-popular "If you don't agree you're an idiot" argument." I think you forgot to put "Nyah nyah nyah nyah" at the end of your post.
LoL
This isn't worth even considering. You take the good bounties with the bad. That's how this system works. I find this map a huge pain in the !@# also, doesn't mean I want it removed.

You can't have all fast bounties. Some are MEANT to be slower than others. All you can do to speed them up is to gear yourself better, or do it on low Torment. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

(Note to those who suggest starting a new game: This bounty appears in MOST of the games we play. It gets tedious starting new games over and over again until you FINALLY find one that doesn't have this bounty.)
09/07/2014 03:54 AMPosted by Silentstar
I don't mind this bounty but I do mind the 'warcraft boss phases' as you asaid. Having to stop and wait doesn't feel Diablo'ish to me. I don't like it that a lot of the bosses have gimmicks in which y ou can't damage the boss.

They should go almost overboard with the amount of spiders for each phase, that would make it fun. Now it's just 4-5 spiders and a wait.

I disagree that the bounty or the area itself is a problem.
09/04/2014 07:14 AMPosted by Zofi
Oh my god!
A whole minute wasted!
A minute you will never ever get back!

What ever shall we do?!?!?!?!

Well the OP has a point regarding the fight itself. They did a great job reiterating the Mahgda fight, which was previously kinda stale. I was shocked that they didn't improve the slow, sluggish, and empty feeling Spider Queen battle. It's just terrible.

One would expect a hundred of her spider kin to rush you when she ducks out. But no.....4 very easy, child spiders.

The battle needs work, it's just awful.

As far as the bounty itself? A good excuse to hunt gobs. Stop being in such a rush, slow down and enjoy the hunt. There's no need for us to behave like impoverished Chinese gold farmers.
09/07/2014 03:18 AMPosted by shadey
nope leave it in.

I farmed 3 RoRG and did my fair share of that quest, everyone has to do it so you can't just want it taken out now

That is not "fair"? Under that logic if your parents used an outhouse should you?

"Fair" is irrelevant in this regard and sorta reeks of selfishness in this context especially as things change hopefully for the better.

Either way I do not care if they shorten it or lengthen it, but that is irrelevant to my needs anyway.
Hah, this is one of my favorite bounties. Might be because I've had two goblins open portals to the vaults...talk about luck.
annoying: sometimes... But life is not full of fast, easy challenges. If you are really upset by this bounty than you might simply be a weak person. If you always seek the fast and easy approach you will never be successful in life. If challenges like this frustrate you than you will fail in the real world. Other people who accept whatever is thrown at them will always beat people cry and whine.
they need some justification for the Aether Walker.

Any time someone says "wtf is there Aether walker?" I reply "queen Aranarae"

and vice versa.
OP just want the make things easy because of that Ring. Act 1 is already one of the easiest to clear out of the 5 Acts. Spider Queen? There is aleady a waypoint to that map and you can kill your objective once you find the exit. It is that direct.

Imo, Act V has more annoying Bounties than Act 1.Killing objectives in Blood Marsh but the Waypoint has to be in the Path of the Drown. Expects you to find the right entrance to the Blood Marsh on the frinking big map first before you can start killing stuff. Don't get me started on the Realm Walker.
My response to the OP: L2P

This bounty is quite easy and quick if you actually have a clue. If you cannot figure it out yourself just use google and you will find the key to navigating this bounty.

I always choose this one if I am doing split bounties as I know that there are many "no-nothings" out there (as this thread shows) and I can do it quicker. I am usually done in 1 - 2 minutes depending on difficulty and the hero I am playing at the time.