Most BS you've spent on an item?

General Discussion
I'm 5k into rings, can't get stone of jordon or wydward =\

whats the most you've spent on BS?
~8-9k on quazacoatl (sp) helm.

I have it now but haven't bothered using it yet.

Everything else has taken much, much less.
09/01/2014 09:09 PMPosted by Tagre
~8-9k on quazacoatl (sp) helm.

I have it now but haven't bothered using it yet.

Everything else has taken much, much less.

god, thats harsh man.. frustrating thing is im willing to sit on either 1 of the 2 rings.. can't manage to pick up either :((
53k for taskers and theo.
Honestly your best bet is to just farm and hope for it to drop. I wouldnt bother more than 5 shards per item as its not worth to pay more. Fill out your other slots with the best gear possible and then go for that Soj.
09/01/2014 09:17 PMPosted by WhatHitYou

wow, 53k each or for both?
09/01/2014 09:33 PMPosted by iMoLaTe
09/01/2014 09:17 PMPosted by WhatHitYou

LOL
09/01/2014 09:40 PMPosted by Unclepauly
09/01/2014 09:33 PMPosted by iMoLaTe

LOL

sorry, didn't know that it was 1 item.
09/01/2014 09:32 PMPosted by JTMaian
Honestly your best bet is to just farm and hope for it to drop. I wouldnt bother more than 5 shards per item as its not worth to pay more. Fill out your other slots with the best gear possible and then go for that Soj.

i was going to do that, but then i felt like i've wasted 5k for nothing =\
34k for SOJ
spent so much trying to get a mask of jeram, gave up. then tried for a rucksack, gave up. I don't even wanna think about it. now I piss them away trying to get a pair of fb gloves that don't suck.
Around 7K for Mantel of Upside-Down Sinners. Ended up getting it off a white mob in a T3 quick run. Boy was I ecstatic lol.
Over 45k for a TnT for my WD, never got one. Tried it on my Wiz and got it on the first 1k spent.

That is not RNG by any means.
Question, should i stop rolling for my ring now and go for some armor peices? I still need strongarm braces/iceclimbers =\