Adventure mode locked at the start of Ladder?

General Discussion
I'm assuming Adventure mode will begin locked if you choose ladder, has this been confirmed though?
Pretty sure that is correct. Not looking to go look for a confirmation of that, just using common sense. You have to beat the game to unlock Adventure Mode, so it shouldn't be available initially.
AM will be unlocked in Seasons. That however is dependent upon whether or not you have completed either SC or HC and unlocked their AMs.
Edit: Going to clarify things here. What I mean is, if you choose a Normal Seasonal and you have AM unlocked on Normal, AM is also unlocked for that Seasonal.
If you choose to run a HC Seasonal and you have AM unlocked for HC, then your HC Seasonal will have AM as well.
Makes sense?
It's been confirmed that if you have Adventure Mode unlocked already, it will be unlocked when you start Seasons.
Softcore -> Softcore Seasons
Hardcore -> Hardcore Seasons
Thanks for the info guys!
If they made people do campaign again, they'd have to make the season only legendaries 10x more epic.
watch tavern talk they talked about this.
Awwww thas bs everyone should start out equally. Blizzard has already started out lieing.
Adventure mode is locked until you pass campaign in ladders I thought.
It should be the other way around. If you unlock AM in seasonals then it will be open in the other parts of the game. But, it should have definitely been only unlocked in seasonal if playing seasonal.
^that would make sense if this game was released three years ago with seasons......
Adventure mode will be locked for all in seasons until you kill math in the mode you are playing (sc or hc, one does not unlock the other)

In ptr seasons this was not the case to allow faster leveling/testing mechanics.

In the true seasons you will not be able to access adventure mode until at least one char completes the campaign. Sc and hc are independent.
It is 100% confirmed by blues that adventure mode will be unlocked assuming you already have them unlocked currently.

Proof - tavern talk and I believe there was a blue post last week or something on this as well.

I also believe it should be the exact opposite. Seasons are a new wipe to EVERYTHING. This means you should have to run through the campaign like normal and once you do it can become unlocked.

This is actually the entire reason im going to dabble with seasons with some friends at all. Rift Rift Rift more rift gets incredibly boring after a while.

I plan to go through a1 start to a5 malth with some friends so I can enjoy the acts and the game again.
08/26/2014 11:00 AMPosted by Drizzt
It is 100% confirmed by blues that adventure mode will be unlocked assuming you already have them unlocked currently.

Proof - tavern talk and I believe there was a blue post last week or something on this as well.

I also believe it should be the exact opposite. Seasons are a new wipe to EVERYTHING. This means you should have to run through the campaign like normal and once you do it can become unlocked.

This is actually the entire reason im going to dabble with seasons with some friends at all. Rift Rift Rift more rift gets incredibly boring after a while.

I plan to go through a1 start to a5 malth with some friends so I can enjoy the acts and the game again.

Can you provide some sort of proof for your 100% confirmation. As I see none.
08/26/2014 11:07 AMPosted by Gordon
Can you provide some sort of proof for your 100% confirmation. As I see none.

Click on the Tavern Talk video in the Battle.net client. Listen for yourself. This question was answered in this discussion.
Adventure mode will be available, as long as you already unlocked in with your non-season characters. It will be this way for this season, and all future seasons.
08/26/2014 10:41 AMPosted by BazDefunct
I'm assuming Adventure mode will begin locked if you choose ladder, has this been confirmed though?

Good question! You're certainly not the only one who's been wondering about this, either.

To confirm, though, if you've previously unlocked Adventure Mode before starting a Season then it will be immediately available for you when you start playing in one. In other words, if you've already unlocked Adventure Mode then you won't have to do it again in Seasons. However, it'll only correspond with the game type you unlocked it in. So, for example, you'll need to have previously unlocked Adventure Mode in Hardcore in order for your Hardcore Seasonal hero to start with access to it.

You can also follow this link to the 2.1 Tavern Talk, if you'd like to hear the developers talk about it.
That's just sad.

Adventure mode should unlock in Seasons when you get to complete Campaign mode.
When does adventure mode unlock then? I thought it was level 70?

Also if you unlock adventure mode in lowest difficulty does it unlock all the other difficulty modes or is it only unlocked in T6 at the end of the campaign?
I was expecting a full fresh start. I am a bit disappointed but well it is not the end of the world! :)