Magefist or Tasker'n Teo ?

Wizard
Hi ,

I'm currently running with Firebird/ Mammoth Hydra build and just got Tasker from kadala today ,

Here is Tasker stat ;

701 int
6 ias
44 CHD
9 CHC

(for a magefist, you could see it on my D3 profile)

So my question is , Which one should i use ?
Keep the Magefist. Your Mammoth won't benefit from the special attribute the TnT gives you.
Magefist: 5 stats - no drawback for havin +firedamage. Boosts apocalypse, firebird dot AND hydra.

TnT: boosts hydra, results in lower apocalypse damage and lower firebird dot.

if your magefits are good: take them!
Yes it will. Mammoth hydra does not currently benefit from gear IAS, but it will benefit from the pet IAS which is applied directly onto the hydra. You will notice it attacking faster.

If you are killing trash mobs in lower Grifts or T6 rift, I would go with Tasker and Theo. If your attempting to climb up in Grift, magefist is probably better. It's more beneficial for elites/RG since most of time you will be kiting and not getting clean stacks from the hydra.
hydra is bugged
T&T since you are using SS.
09/03/2014 12:17 AMPosted by KSSyu
Yes it will. Mammoth hydra does not currently benefit from gear IAS, but it will benefit from the pet IAS which is applied directly onto the hydra. You will notice it attacking faster.

I stand corrected then. Was reading about an older Hydra thread and from what I gathered the general consensus was that TnT wasn't working .... at least not for all Hydra's.
I'm not sure whether mammoth hydra is bugged or not ... so i guess , i'll use magefist .. for now.

Thanks