Post 2.1 rate the wizard above you thread

Wizard
1 2 3 15 Next
Howdy,

I've never started a thread like this in any forum, and don't ask me why I'm starting this one. Hair up my pooper I guess. Anyway, it's been a week since 2.1 dropped and people have for sure gotten upgrades. So Rate the Wizard above you. Oh and please keep it constructive and provide feedback.
@ Okele
Holy toughness batman, I didn't know it was possible to have mitigation that low.
You need a strong injection of All Resist, Armor, Melee % reduction, and Ranged % reduction...STAT
2.5/10

My wiz:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BDF-1838/hero/29621529
@BDF 10/10, obviously, and a virtual template for gear decisions.
@Ossian

6-7/10

Toughness
@Racin

needs gems/SoJ/just better rolls on gear (can't really control that) but looks good so far! 6/10
09/02/2014 10:18 AMPosted by Hyperion
@Racin

needs gems/SoJ/just better rolls on gear (can't really control that) but looks good so far! 6/10

9.5/10

damn good looking build!!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BoNKerS-1617/hero/47956541
09/02/2014 10:23 AMPosted by BoNKerS
09/02/2014 10:18 AMPosted by Hyperion
@Racin

9.5/10

damn good looking build!!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BoNKerS-1617/hero/47956541

7.5/10

You've got that elusive firebird chest armor I just can't seem to find >_>
I think the only thing holding you back really is your weapon. The damage roll is pretty low. Have you tried other weapons that don't have the fire damage but with higher damage rolls and comparing your end dps? It will probably be higher if you can snag a ~2400 damage weapon. Unfortunate that your RoRG rolled attack speed. Magefists could improve a bit too, but some of your gear I'm a bit jealous ;)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Nasreth-1271/hero/1605976
This is my non-season wizard
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Nasreth-1271/hero/51720114
This is my season wizard

Feel free to rate either or both.
@Nasreth

8/10 Non Season

You could use more toughness man. Otherwise very nice.
@eldaren 8/10

very solid. The only thing i would suggest is finding a RoRg and replacing one of the firbirds pieces. possibly get more damage or such. also an SOJ
@eldaren
7/10
nice firebird pieces, orb could be better. decent ammy, i would go for 15% fire if possible instead of the int though. You are also missing some secondary resists on your gear.

minus points for no SoJ or unity. Also, taskers, while trifecta, will not be as good as magefist for firebirds especially since mammoth doesn't benefit from any of the dps stats on that. You're better off boosting the firebird DoT than relying on mammoth. Also, mammoth does not take advantage of hydra% skill bonus on gear. Use blazing.

astral presence -> unstable anomaly would serve you much better, just learn to be more conservative with your casting, or run FB gloves + cindercoat.

Lastly, nice serpent sparker. That one's real good.
I'm pretty terrible at ranking but your pieces look pretty decently rolled so I'll go with 9/10.
@ Kokopuffs
I have a trifecta unity, but logged off while playing in a group. I don't hardly ever die so I use astral. I currently have about 1.7bil bonus xp saved up. Taskers does work with mammoth hyrda. It attacks 50% more often, which means more ticks thus more damage. Both hydras going on an RG ticks for over 120mil then comes the firebirds ticks for about 90-100 mil. I've done quite a bit of testing on it.

Thanks for the input though.
@Eldaren

Awesome Firebird's setup. I'm hesitant to rate 10/10 because I don't feel there's a perfect character in existence (we wouldn't be looking for upgrades if we were, after all). So I'll give you a 9/10.
@eldaren
8/10
better rings maybe, other than that its a pretty solid hydra build.
Hi!
@Sith, your listed stats are deceptively baffling; I feel like your sheet dps should be higher, even without any attack speed. (I'm aware that sheet is not everything).

But, on to the real analysis- I like how you opted for a Molten Impact FB build. You already have a healthy amount of secondary resists, that's nice. You could use few better rolls in some spots. In particular, your bracers maxing out at 6% cc. And your Magefists, though a CHC/CC/CDR Gist is obviously a little more RNG dependent to find. In the plus side, your SK has a nice base damage roll, and has a sweet elite dmg roll. On the right track, overall speaking.

7.5/10
I just want to point out that all you !@#$ers skipped me and I hate every single one of you. *cries in a corner*

Anyways, while I'm here.

@Janimation

Looks pretty excellent. Other than rolling pieces slightly better and getting some new legs without spectral blade damage. 9/10. Berry nice SS.
09/02/2014 11:46 AMPosted by Divine
I just want to point out that all you !@#$ers skipped me and I hate every single one of you. *cries in a corner*

Don't worry, man. I was skipped too. Hug it out!
@ Divine
9.5/10 Sick RORG man. Sorry you got skipped. I've already been rated so I don't need to be again.
@ Solodin
6.5/10 You have a ways to go. I would craft the aughilds set for more dmg and dmg reduction. The Sloraks wand would do you better for a disintegrate build. You could also swap cannonner for Spark-flint.

I've already been rated so I don't need to be again.