Grifting with WoH

Wizard
Interesting. How does that use without the unity for damage split?
did you tried Taeguk gem? is it working?
<--- copy pasta if you want the best woh build i've come up with, squashing t6 live(managed a 29 key from trials, you will die in gr30+ cause mele wizard usually = dead wizard past that point), get used to dancing cause this build isn't for the scrub-a-dub-dub sitin' in dat nub tub. #GlassCanonMasterRace
34/35 with WoH ez pz
yeah i have now finished 34, working on 35 right now. taeguk is not working. you need like 60% cdr to make it worth, wich is kinda hard with a full firebird set. if the gem would be 4-5 sec, yes, but they nerfed it on ptr down to 3secs.

wand of woh is a hit and run spec, tons of fun for me. its the most fun build ive played since diablo 3 launch
well im also curious how it is working without Unity on follower, cause when in group play you wont be able to use it
what gem of those 3 is the most important?
09/02/2014 04:06 AMPosted by karajobob
yeah i have now finished 34, working on 35 right now. taeguk is not working. you need like 60% cdr to make it worth, wich is kinda hard with a full firebird set. if the gem would be 4-5 sec, yes, but they nerfed it on ptr down to 3secs.

wand of woh is a hit and run spec, tons of fun for me. its the most fun build ive played since diablo 3 launch

WoH topped out for me @ 35, couldn't do 36 :(