Buff and Debuffs [Mechanics]

Wizard
1 2 3 7 Next
Was reading most of this on another forum and decided to compile them together -

Class A : regular buffs/debuffs/skill
  • A1 : Self buffs towards sheet dps - Glass Cannon / Hexing pants / MW / Familiar /BH-SS etc
  • A2 : Most classical debuffs towards mobs - Strong arms / EE / Cold Blooded etc
  • A3 : Every skill damage except Hydra % - MM % BH % etc...

• Class B : elemental & pets
  • B1 : Elemental %
  • B2 : Pet %(MoJ and Enforcer)
  • Class C : elitist affixes
  • Damage dealt to elites/beasts/demons/humans.. are increased by c% percent
  • Class D : BoT
  • Bane of the trapped - you deal d% more towards cc'ed enemies.
  • Class E : Zei's
  • Zei Stone of Vengeance - you deal e% more towards enemies x yards away
  • Class F : Audacity
  • Audacity
  • Class G : Hydra
  • Hydra damage - unlike all other skill%, hydra is not in the buff/debuff class A
  • For your final damage it would be

A*B*C*D*E*F*G , A = A1+A2+A3 , B = B1+B2

So bane of the trapped and zei's stone are really good gems.
    Edit: Missed it.
    Cool list, very concise.

Though I think arcane Dynamo might be a separate multiplicative buff now, whereas in 2.0.6 it used to be a Class A buff.

Is it confirmed that enforcer is a class B?

And is bane of the powerful a class A1 buff?
    09/02/2014 08:56 AMPosted by BDF
    Cool list, very concise.

Though I think arcane Dynamo might be a separate multiplicative buff now, whereas in 2.0.6 it used to be a Class A buff.

Is it confirmed that enforcer is a class B?

And is bane of the powerful a class A1 buff?

enforcer is a class B, and BoP is A1. BoP secondary is a class C buff too, so BoP is actually a nice gem too.
    09/02/2014 08:49 AMPosted by Void
    So bane of the trapped and zei's stone are really good gems.

bingo! thanks void!!!
    btw, we don't use passive conflagrate anymore? you don't need it for FB build?
    Ooh, didn't fully appreciate how Bane of Trapped synthesizes so well with Zei at rank 25.....
    good post
    Very nice compilation. Thank you Void.
    1/10
    I don't see a lot of people using Mirinae gem, but I'm getting good results with it.Hits pretty hard and both primary and secondary mechanism can trigger independently, so smite procs pretty often, not just once every 5 seconds.

Has anyone tested if the 15% chance to smite is dependent on proc coefficient?

And Gem of Efficacious Toxin secondary effect (all enemies you poison take 10% more damage from all sources), is it class A2?
    09/02/2014 09:32 AMPosted by Duo
    And Gem of Efficacious Toxin secondary effect (all enemies you poison take 10% more damage from all sources), is it class A2?

That is correct.
    09/02/2014 09:31 AMPosted by Boozor
    1/10

Lolz!

Thanks for putting this together Void. Essential stuff.
    hydra skill bonuses are additive with each other, though, correct? e.g. 15% on 2 pieces is 30%, not 1.15*1.15?
    Anyone know if Enforcer works on mirror images? My images are pretty good about casting Molten Impact. It could be worthwhile.
    09/02/2014 10:37 AMPosted by kokopuffs
    hydra skill bonuses are additive with each other, though, correct? e.g. 15% on 2 pieces is 30%, not 1.15*1.15?

Honestly haven't tested it myself, but I would assume it is additive. I don't think there's a stat in the game that isn't additive with itself...
    Sweet data, have an upvote:
    http://giant.gfycat.com/MelodicSmartCicada.gif
    There's a wave of force rune (Arcane attunement) which increases the next arcane spell damage by 4% per target hit, but the damage increase is multiplicative with both class A and class B buffs.
    great list, thanks!

that means hydra % is an awesome stat. but it still doesn't work for mammoth right?