Hydra still bugged! This is ridiculous!

Wizard
1 2 3 6 Next
They fixed bug with apocalypse on patch realase, even Blizzard developer posted about it in Wizard forum, acknowledging that they can fix quite fast anything if they want (usually nerfing sth), but they cannot fix bugged hydra for 4 months???
There is only one explanation - they know about hydra bug (apocalypse bug was reported not long time ago, yet they managed to spot it), but they won't fix it, because this is INTENDED. So say goodbye to hydra - it will never be fixed, mark my words.
What is the bugged? Can't see whats wrong with Hydra o.O
Hydra doesn't count your attack speed, critical hit chance and critical hit damage. Probably also Tasker and Theo pets attack speed doesn't work with hydra.
only attack speed isnt working with mammoth, rest is working somehow.

And its a clear %100 dmg nerf if you got 2.0 attack speed...
What was the bug with blizzard - apocalypse??
The damage for arcane hydra seems real low.
08/26/2014 04:09 PMPosted by solomon
What was the bug with blizzard - apocalypse??

Multiple stacks of blizzard- which is not actually stackable- causing the FB ticks to be crazy high unintended numbers. This bug would have made wizard extremely OP for a few hours, had they let it go live, lol.
They are not in any rush to fix bugs that cause you to be underpowered, however if something is making the wizard overpowered it will be either:
a. hotfixed
b. ninja nerfed
c. held back until a hotfix can be made.

I do prefer c over a and b though.
08/26/2014 04:42 PMPosted by Swalls
Multiple stacks of blizzard- which is not actually stackable- causing the FB ticks to be crazy high unintended numbers. This bug would have made wizard extremely OP for a few hours, had they let it go live, lol.
They are not in any rush to fix bugs that cause you to be underpowered, however if something is making the wizard overpowered it will be either:
a. hotfixed
b. ninja nerfed
c. held back until a hotfix can be made.

I do prefer c over a and b though.

Hum.. that's the build i was running in ptr. The max dot from fb is around 80-90m ish. Not that OP compared to other classes imo. But i get your point tho.
08/26/2014 03:22 PMPosted by Nihla

Correct! All runes of the Hydra skill take Critical Hit Damage and Critical Hit Chance into account, and most of them (except Blazing Hydra) can deal Critical Hits.

Blazing Hydra is the only rune where CHD and CHC are rolled into the attack itself. Instead of producing Critical Hits, Blazing Hydra calculates CHC and CHD as part of its regular attack damage. It’s also the only rune that incorporates Increased Attack Speed, which increases its damage per tick.

Although the other runes don’t currently benefit from Increased Attack Speed, it is something we want to implement in the future.
HYDRA IS BUGGED OMG WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!?!?!?

Nek Minnit. Leaderboards are dominated by hydra builds...... Seems to me the problems people are having are not so much ability problems, but more likely l2p problems? Yes it sucks a skill may not work as intended (or as you think it should be intended) but it is still more than 'viable'.
08/27/2014 05:21 PMPosted by Tyvalir
Although the other runes don’t currently benefit from Increased Attack Speed, it is something we want to implement in the future.

working as intended
08/26/2014 03:19 PMPosted by EasyFrank
Hydra doesn't count your attack speed, critical hit chance and critical hit damage.

Wrong.

Correct! All runes of the Hydra skill take Critical Hit Damage and Critical Hit Chance into account, and most of them (except Blazing Hydra) can deal Critical Hits.

Blazing Hydra is the only rune where CHD and CHC are rolled into the attack itself. Instead of producing Critical Hits, Blazing Hydra calculates CHC and CHD as part of its regular attack damage. It’s also the only rune that incorporates Increased Attack Speed, which increases its damage per tick.

want to implement???It used to work fine.... just copy and paste code, stealing code is all I learned in my ICS class.

Thank you for the clarification. I think that the majority of us are satisfied just to know that you guys are aware of the problem and are willing to implement a fix.

Is there any word on the current state of Firebirds? It is obviously bugged, yes?
wait, so mammoth doesnt work with TnT?

Does this mean Blazing Hydra is the only Hydra rune affected by Tasker and Theo?
08/27/2014 05:56 PMPosted by Spooky

Does this mean Blazing Hydra is the only Hydra rune affected by Tasker and Theo?

obviously it doesn't mean that.
More or less a good news......
08/27/2014 05:56 PMPosted by Spooky

Judging by the leading Wizard in Grifts (they are using Blazing Hydra), I am going to go ahead and say yes. Please correct me if I'm wrong.