how much longer till server is back up?

General Discussion
soon?
back up for me
5 days 6 hours 42 minutes and 7 seconds.
im waitttinggggggg.
10 In queue! *crosses fingers*
I can connect to battle.net but still waiting to get into d3
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...Kisses
QUE, i hope no more errors :D
Chugging everything in sight and waiting impatiently
stuck at Authenticating
stuck on authenticating credentials
same here wtffffff
I only waited all day to be able to just sit for an hour to myself and try out the patch but nooooooooo
launch of the next expansion
Took a few min for it to authenticate but I am currently in game and after 5min have not been kicked yet. Keep fingers crossed.
stuck on credentials..
This is BS. Blizzard has dropped the ball. DDOS attacks aren't new and they're not gonna stop. Clearly they're not up to snuff dealing with it--please, go to Steam for your servers. This crap has to stop.
08/26/2014 08:03 PMPosted by Fragbait
This is BS. Blizzard has dropped the ball. DDOS attacks aren't new and they're not gonna stop. Clearly they're not up to snuff dealing with it--please, go to Steam for your servers. This crap has to stop.

Ya cause it isn't like they took down steam too or any thing... oh wait they did.
Feels like launch night...just sitting here waiting for the game to work...a game I own...a game I payed for...a game I cant play. :S
08/26/2014 08:03 PMPosted by Fragbait

umm I guess you don't know that Steam was hit tonight too...