Game completely unplayable now??

Mac Technical Support
I'm running RoS on a Mid-2010 13" MacBook Pro. It has the Nvidia GeForce 320M 256GB. When Reaper of Souls came out it ran the game beautifully. Now recently (possibly because of the most recent update), I can't even play the game. When it launches into the Main Menu where you can see your character, the screen is very slow and the character barely moves. There are huge delays just getting into "Options."
I've got everything set to Low or Off, and the issue persists. I've done a complete OS wipe and reinstalled OS X Mavericks fresh. I've also installed Diablo completely fresh after and the issue remains.
I guess there is nothing I can do? I'm wondering about going back to OS X Mountain Lion. I have no idea what to do at this point. Any ideas?
I am actually running into this as well. Diablo 3 ran perfectly on my Mid 2011 Macbook Air, as it did on my Mid 2010 27inch iMac.

I got the RoS collectors edition today and the performance is horrible. I have to drop everything to LOW and a lower resolution on my iMac.

iMac:

Dualo Core 3.2ghz Core i3
4GB 1333 DDR3
ATI Radeon HD 5670 512 MB

This is more than ample to run this game in Medium to High settings.
Here is a quick video I made showing how unplayable the game has become since the patch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KN6is5pt9s
I watched the video. Did you turn off automatic graphic switching? I have nearly same computer and never experienced it quite that bad. See if that makes any changes before you try anything else.
08/30/2014 08:23 PMPosted by Ghostpos
I watched the video. Did you turn off automatic graphic switching? I have nearly same computer and never experienced it quite that bad. See if that makes any changes before you try anything else.

I wish I could do that, but my model only has the one video card - the Nvidia GeForce 320M 256 MB.
The same!

I've got some problems too since the last update...

I'm on iMac i7...
Was having the same issue. Reset the SMC and that fixed it for me.
09/09/2014 03:32 PMPosted by Greninja
Was having the same issue. Reset the SMC and that fixed it for me.

I tried that, no luck :( What model Mac are you using?