My achievements Are gone!

Bug Report
Prev 1 4 5 6 19 Next
De nile, and it ain't a river...
Same story here. Achievements gone, restart does nothing.
same
Multiple restarts, went into the task manager and closed all battle.net and diablo related tasks. still getting this http://i.imgur.com/NWWjzJu.jpg
Have logged in multiple times -- no achievements :(
Mine are as well. I've restarted the client over a dozen times, reinstalled the game (just to be sure, only takes me like 20 minutes), and started the game through a shortcut skipping the launcher just to check. None of the above work. However, in game on the clan list it still shows all of my clanmates and myself having the correct amount of achievement points, so they're certainly still there and haven't disappeared.
Same here, no achievements listed.

Mac, started the battle.net app, launched D3, ran the updates, finished a quest that should have awarded an achievement, checked the list, all are "Missing." Restarted D3 several times, even restarting the battle.net app, as well as logging out of my account and back in. Still missing.
My achievements are also all gone! WTH?! My husband's too... What's up with this Blizz?
Same here! Hope that you get this fixed soon! :)
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to chime in and let all of you know that we are aware that we are actively investigating this issue, and hope to have a resolution in place soon.

In the short term, the log out workaround (detailed here) is working for many players and we encourage you to give that a try if you are experiencing this. Please note that this is just a temporary workaround, and may not work for all players. If this does not work for you right away, please wait a short while and try again.

We really appreciate your patience while we are working on a permanent resolution. Thank you all for the reports about this!
The easy fix didn't do anything after repeated relogs. Hope this is fixed soon.
The workaround didn't work. I also can't view anyone else's achievements (same error-looking screen as my own). Also, no 'trial keys' dropped -- ever. All my game settings were reset to default as well. Bit of a pain, being a left-handed player.

Did have someone else check my achievements, and they said everything was there and looked fine to them. Running Win8.1 x64.

Will continue to wait!
08/26/2014 05:41 PMPosted by Tsarnis
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to chime in and let all of you know that we are aware that we are actively investigating this issue, and hope to have a resolution in place soon.

In the short term, the log out workaround (detailed [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14057035801"]here[/url]) is working for many players and we encourage you to give that a try if you are experiencing this. Please note that this is just a temporary workaround, and may not work for all players. If this does not work for you right away, please wait a short while and try again.

We really appreciate your patience while we are working on a permanent resolution. Thank you all for the reports about this!

Hey Tsarnis. Thanks for getting back to us. Now the thing is, I am patient and don't mind waiting for the fix, however I need to know if any achievements our characters get between now and when the fix is deployed will be accounted for or not. Because if the achievements we unlock now aren't good, then I will want to hold off on playing until the fix is rolled out but if you're going to let the achievements be retroactive once the fix is out, then I will gladly start playing. Please let me know, thanks.
i am also affected by this and am wondering if achievements earned will be logged or will they be lost due to the data missing error.
I am having the same issue. I tried your "fix" but it didn't work. I had my husband try it on HIS system and it didn't work. Clearly this is an issue with your patch and not our computers considering that you have pages and pages of people who are having the SAME ISSUE. Please take this seriously and FIX IT Blizzard instead of blaming the victims. (the players)
I would like someone to come forward that is actually seeing their achievements.Also, if you haven't noticed the profiles of our characters (webpage) do not currently show our paragon points either!.
08/26/2014 05:49 PMPosted by Draco
08/26/2014 05:41 PMPosted by Tsarnis
Hi Everyone,

In the short term, the log out workaround (detailed [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14057035801"]here[/url]) is working for many players and we encourage you to give that a try if you are experiencing this. Please note that this is just a temporary workaround, and may not work for all players. If this does not work for you right away, please wait a short while and try again.

Hey Tsarnis. Thanks for getting back to us. Now the thing is, I am patient and don't mind waiting for the fix, however I need to know if any achievements our characters get between now and when the fix is deployed will be accounted for or not. Because if the achievements we unlock now aren't good, then I will want to hold off on playing until the fix is rolled out but if you're going to let the achievements be retroactive once the fix is out, then I will gladly start playing. Please let me know, thanks.

Your best bet is to just assume they won't knowing the randomness and general nature of bugs. I'd suggest just farming up your legendary gems and upgrading their ranks some or something similar in the meantime if you want to play. Otherwise just waiting till the fix is probably in your best interest.
count me in too.