no hellfire amulet for console?

Console Discussion
just want to know dont see find that option on black smith.
LMK
thanks
I don't think we will see this on PS3. PS4 will get it but the Hellfire amulet is a new item coming in the 2.1 patch. PS3 don't get that update or any for that matter....
08/28/2014 12:59 PMPosted by Clownnut
ust want to know dont see find that option on black smith.
LMK
thanks

The Hellfire Amulet is an item that was recently introduced in patch 2.1 for the PC version of Diablo III, but doesn't presently exist in UEE. We're currently planning to implement the Hellfire Amulet in a future patch for UEE on PS4 and Xbox One, but right now we don't have an estimate to share about when that might be.
Hehe...

Carefully states that its coming to PS4 and XB1 only -- then immediately states they don't have an estimate on the deployment timeline in order to preemptively prevent that question.

Grimiku you are a master of your trade :D.
well to be honest it can be tricky to patch games at times. Especially when working with 2 companies, where they have quality control to deal with, or if 1 company lags behind another company on speed of approval, or if unintended bugs crop up that have to be taken out prior, etc...
08/28/2014 03:01 PMPosted by MakaiOokami
well to be honest it can be tricky to patch games at times. Especially when working with 2 companies, where they have quality control to deal with, or if 1 company lags behind another company on speed of approval, or if unintended bugs crop up that have to be taken out prior, etc...

I agree. My guess is that it'll be between the final week of September and Halloween (4-8 weeks from console release).
08/28/2014 01:59 PMPosted by Grimiku
LMK
thanks

The Hellfire Amulet is an item that was recently introduced in patch 2.1 for the PC version of Diablo III, but doesn't presently exist in UEE. We're currently planning to implement the Hellfire Amulet in a future patch for UEE on PS4 and Xbox One, but right now we don't have an estimate to share about when that might be.

but definitely soon.
08/28/2014 04:10 PMPosted by troyshaun
but definitely soon.

You guys give Blizzard a lot of crap about "Soon." But it's just a restatement of id Software's "It'll be done when it's done." Which is a further restatement of that old Gallo wine commercial: "We will sell no wine, before it's time."

In other words, the crapstorm from people crapping themselves about having to wait is slightly more tolerable than the crapstorm from people crapping themselves about a rushed product.
LMK
thanks

right now we don't have an estimate to share about when that might be.

Awesome... not even an estimate. Suck it console fans! =p

I find it humorous all the PS3 players who want more content patches. Upgrade to current gen systems if you want to keep with the times.

"I feel cheated"

"blizzard hates its playerbase"

etc etc etc..... whine more.

Seriously, get a damn next gen already. Like complaining that your 87 ford repair costs are high and you cannot keep up with traffic.
Can we know when content comes to console from or nevalists
08/28/2014 01:59 PMPosted by Grimiku
LMK
thanks

If its like anything of your "normal" time tables it will be 6 months to 2 years down the road.
If the hellfire amulet isn't in ps3 version then why does Idol of terror still drop? Do I just sell them ?

Also not everyone can afford next gen consoles and by the time the price drops on them no one will be playing Diablo 3 ros anymore due to other games that in all honestly will probably be terrible ( my opinion obviously )