Nerf Demon Hunter Sentries

Demon Hunter
BLIZZARD u need to nerf sentries cause nothing should have the ability to be unkillable. it happened to the pet gem so why cant it happen to sentrie. if pets were unkillable they would be at same grift as demon hunters

so i call for all DEMON HUNTERS to ask for a nerf and by commening on this , it will be bumped up so blizzard can see that sentries need nerfing big time

thankyou everyone time to play the most OP class monk now
Knew you're a pet WD even before I looked at your profile.

Sure man. Sentries can be killable, but they should also be able to move like your pets. I'll take 5 mobile sentries that are killable ANY DAY.

Are you high?
It's on the way, just look at your own post.
08/31/2014 06:56 PMPosted by bloggs123
BLIZZARD u need to nerf sentries cause nothing should have the ability to be unkillable. it happened to the pet gem so why cant it happen to sentrie. if pets were unkillable they would be at same grift as demon hunters

so i call for all DEMON HUNTERS to ask for a nerf and by commening on this , it will be bumped up so blizzard can see that sentries need nerfing big time

I am a pet doctor and I simply don't think nerfing DH is a solution whatsoever. I've played a DH a lot in vanilla, over 400+ hours and I watched them get nerfed in the beginning shortly after the game launched and it wasn't pretty. After leveling my DH & WD to 70 in RoS I was bored of my DH after playing him all through D3 vanilla.

I've mainly played my WD in RoS and from what I've seen WD pets in higher Grifts do need a hotfix of some kind, nerfing DH's won't solve any of those problems. People are just complaining because M6 sentries are extremely effective and from the looks of it DH may even be the flavor of the month... I just don't understand why you would want a class nerfed when it doesn't effect your class? nerfing DH's is not helping out any other classes and nerfing DH will only do one thing, give them 0 builds and they won't even be relevant. What is the point in making useless posts about why you feel they should be nerfed? it is useless and ineffective how about you think of a possible fix for your current class in their class forums.
08/31/2014 07:09 PMPosted by Alex
Knew you're a pet WD even before I looked at your profile.

Sure man. Sentries can be killable, but they should also be able to move like your pets. I'll take 5 mobile sentries that are killable ANY DAY.

Are you high?

Eh, while I agree with you that the OP is ridiculous, I disagree with you wanting killable pets from what I seen and heard with the higher tier grifts are WD's pets are dying far to easy and definitely needs to be fixed (which nerfing DH's is NOT the solution.) DH M6 + Sentries trump over a petdoctor in grifts right now.
I'm a WD and i feel that DH sentries shouldn't be killable, They have 1 good set, and it's a 6 set bonus, Heck both of our sets are similar if not better in groups than the DH's. Stop your !@#$%ing.
reported
Demon Hunters are such BS. The sentries need to be killable. NERF
You guys are stupid, plain and simple. I'm a DH with M6. It'd be a BUFF to make sentries attract attacks from mobs. DO IT BLIZZ, DO IT NOW !!!

On a realistic note, DH needs a viable alternative to M6 before it can be touched in ANY way. Take away M6, and you might as well delete that class from the game.
I am a M6 DH, and I am Pet WD, I also have Jade. And I also play my Barb, Wiz, Crus and Monk.

And I think M6 DH is just on the right spot, just like Wiz, but other classes need some buffs.
just another cry babies
its funny to watching u guys cries for nerf DH instead buff the other. LOL
Bloggs is just pissed because none of his other crappy characters can keep up with his not-too-shabby M6 Demon Hunter (2.6M EE Damage).

So he, like all the other people who think in a very limited and pathetic way, figure that if Blizzard destroys the M6 Demon Hunter, then he will be "incentivized" to play other classes, and will not be "forced" to play an M6 Demon Hunter, because it will no longer be "mandatory."

Sound about right?
nothing should have the ability to be unkillable

Followers.
Make it killable but also make it be able to move as fast and eccentric like fetishes. Then we agree to de NERF drama.
Still waiting for the part about how a sentry 1 shot the OP in arena....Oh wait.
Ok man they don't need nerfed, the pet docs need buffed man. Think about it, does monks weapons die in mid battle when their weapon is what keeps them alive by killing enemies? It's their main attack, you shouldn't be able to kill a main attack. The pets on the doctor need to be unkillable IMO. Or atleast very nearly unkillable.
09/10/2014 03:16 AMPosted by Paces
Ok man they don't need nerfed, the pet docs need buffed man. Think about it, does monks weapons die in mid battle when their weapon is what keeps them alive by killing enemies? It's their main attack, you shouldn't be able to kill a main attack. The pets on the doctor need to be unkillable IMO. Or atleast very nearly unkillable.

Monks are.... probably not a good example right now, lol.

I'm a Jade Doc, and I've played pet doc before as well, yes there is problems with pets for WD, but this is NOT the place to air them. For the following reasons:

- Demon Hunter builds affect us in no way shape and form
- This is a Demon hunter forum.
- Once again, we are not affected by Demon hunters at all.
- Nerfing DH, or sentries does not solve our problem.

Please put all these into consideration before putting a what seems like a very knee jerk post in a completely wrong forum space.

in short, you can join me and thousands of other pet docs at the WD forum and whine there, asking for DH (or other classes) to be nerfed does not help us.

and crying about our class on other forums make you look like a complete @ss and renders our problems, however large they may be, completely invalid.

Also: obvious troll is obvious.

Never go full retard.