XBox One Patch

Console Discussion
What was patched today for the X1? I see the version number is 2.0.9 now.
Id like to know as well.
Same
Hopefully it's a pre patch to 2.1. Ooooooph.
Bump this to the blues!
Or it's a patch to clean up some of the bugs found in the XB1 version. I'll have to check it out later.
I don't know but last night I was able to get through T4 easily, today my Wizard got owned. I have the same stats I think.
Not much of a bug fix then. Follower stats are off the charts kind of weird wrt healing and toughness. I got the notification that it needed to close to update when I turned on my xbox today.
No update. Mine showed 2.0.9 from day 1 digital download
The patch was issued to address the connection issue that some Xbox One players were reporting when trying to connect through a network where more than one console was present.
Great job on updates coming! Any update on when the real goods are coming? :)
Thanks! We don't have an ETA yet, but we're excited to get that content out there as soon as we can.
!
Can we get a blue post in the threads related to hackers running rampant in the game! Is blizzard currently working on any solutions? It's pretty ridiculous the first game I log into there's two people post'n up in town trying to dup modded items...

I and many other legit players are losing spirit in playing the game because its like whats the point of grinding out some epic gear when some newbie can get another newbie to dupe some awesome gear or "The Professional Russian" for them!

Whats up blizzard, where you at on this issue!
Just an FYI. The connection issue for 2 Xbox ones under same router is still present. As I am still experiencing this issue.
Thanks for the heads up Tuchanka, I'm sending the feedback through and I'll be updating our sticky post with further information as it becomes available.

Edit: Another player who was experiencing the issue said it resolved as soon as the console(s) were restarted. Give that a try and update that thread as necessary. Thx!
Alright, I see how it is, turn a blind eye to my post and the several other posts about people cheating and breaking the rules to your game. You guys are providing a good service to those who bought the UEE.
09/03/2014 04:32 PMPosted by Araxom
Thanks for the heads up Tuchanka, I'm sending the feedback through and I'll be updating our [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13917931680?page=1"]sticky post[/url] with further information as it becomes available.

Edit: Another player who was experiencing the issue said it resolved as soon as the console(s) were restarted. Give that a try and update that thread as necessary. Thx!

Araxom, please remove the ability for people to create temp accounts and ruin this forum. You guys now have the PSN and XBL account linking feature on battle.net accounts. Just require a valid PSN or XBL link to post in this forum if the person hasn't purchased a Blizzard PC game. It's not fair to the community to put up with all manner of fake troll accounts and spammers using temp accounts.
Thanks Araxom. That did the trick so I'd sticky that.