Firebird's Finery Bonus Temporarily Disabled

Wizard
1 2 3 29 Next
During the final steps of deployment of Patch 2.1.0, an issue came up with the reworked Wizard set Firebird's Finery. In the patch, we updated the set bonus to be much more powerful than before; however, due to a bug, the set is not functioning correctly.

Rather than hold up the patch until this bug is fixed and verified internally, we have opted to release the patch with the 6-piece set bonus disabled. We are preparing a hotfix for the set and will apply it as soon as possible. Our best estimate is sometime tomorrow at the latest, but our team is working hard to have the hotfix applied as early as later today.

Thanks for your patience! We're as eager as you are to burn things with fire.

Update 3:46PM PDT - Hotfix is being deployed and should be available in all games soon.
Thanks for the heads up Wyatt :)
LOL.
Thank you Wyatt.

*puts on the flame suit*
wut
Welp, nevermind. Guess I'm sticking with WD....man that is really disappointing.
LOL...

I told you to Relax.
Not entirely unexpected. Apocalypse too OP.
Thanks for the heads up.
08/26/2014 11:39 AMPosted by Void
LOL.
Oh my. /cry
I don't play wizard.

RELEASE THE PATCH!!!

lol. Was expecting to see the extended maintenance in the post, thanks for not doing that.
notsureifserious.jpg
08/26/2014 11:40 AMPosted by Neosutra
"Hey guys, the sole reason you're all excited to get back on and play Wizard has been removed from the patch. "
you must be kidding me
Good to see Bliz pro-actively announce the bug (before the community explodes about it) and to commit to a fix date. Not much more anyone could expect in the situation. Kudos to mgmt team in handling the issue!
Thanks for the update! :)
Hotfix later today would be great. I need my Diablo tonight.
08/26/2014 11:40 AMPosted by Neosutra
"Hey guys, the sole reason you're all excited to get back on and play Wizard has been removed from the patch. "

"!@#$ you and suck a giant black %^-*."

Why u gotta bring race into dis bruh....