Firebird's Finery Bonus Temporarily Disabled

Wizard
Prev 1 9 10 11 29 Next
not working, only does 1/10 of the dmg lol
I opened a bug report topic:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14059916069

If someone has further test info, feel free to report it there.
It was working fine for me for a bit. Was getting 70-85m ticks, but suddenly it just stopped working D: after beating down a GR boss half health it was still barely ticking, and when I died it dropped off D:
I'm getting about 8mil ticks on elite packs.
No word from blizzard on if they are even aware of it still being bugged?
Its not doing jack for me, I am still getting rolled in T6. It seems like both hydra and firebirds are doing absolutely nothing right now. Mammoth hydra is barely ticking for 8mil with 1.6mil sheet damage and 105% fire buff.

I am not amused blizz this patch sucks balls so far.
They say it is fixed but i am getting odd damage with the same cycle of dps from 16m ticks to 42m ticks. Something here feels defentily broken Pls FIX.
I just spoke to the QA team who retested the Firebird's Finery set bonus, and confirmed it is working correctly. Basically, the 6-piece bonus works like this...

• It produces less damage than on the PTR as it ramps up
  • It produces the same damage as on the PTR once it is infinite

In other words, the attack starts off a bit slower now before building to PTR strength.
Will the hydra bugs be fixed?
08/26/2014 04:52 PMPosted by Tyvalir
I just spoke to the QA team who retested the Firebird's Finery set bonus, and confirmed it is working correctly. Basically, the 6-piece bonus works like this...

In other words, the attack starts off a bit slower now before building to PTR strength.

I don't think this is correct. I've had times where I will beat on an enemy until it's almost dead and it caps out around 22m~, and other times when I can very quickly build it up to the full burn dot. I've half killed a RG on like floor 28 and still had it cap out at 22m. Normally it caps around 70-90m.
What about hydra bugs?

Why was it nerfed from the PTR? Wasn't Apocalypse the only problematic issue with it?

The entire Wizard forum considers it to be bugged and dealing significantly less damage than it should be. Why would that be the case if it's only "a bit" slower?
It produces less damage than on the PTR as it ramps up
It produces the same damage as on the PTR once it is infinite

That's not it at all.
I've had 15M PERMANENT Dots and 90M PERMANENT DoTs
It does not have the same infinite DoT.
What??? You changed FB again after everyone was happy with PTR? Wow...
So I guess its confirmed that wizards will be dead last this season.

Once a wizdog, always a wizdog.
I'm calling BS on this, I'm getting 18M max ticks on Ghom, while Asmodan is consistantly 84M ticks... Tested multiple times.
Only getting 16m-18m ticks max..
If this REALLY is intended then I won't see me playing this game any longer...
I mained Wiz since the beginning, while most of the tiome being just a burden in every group.

Now on PTR (before the bugs) I could finally play on par with the WDs/Crusaders out there and was happy. This was either with Hydra/Gale or with Firebirds. Now the patch is released, Hydra is still bugged and no fix on the horizon --> Firebirds is USELESS again and they claim its intended...

Confirm again, because like others, I'm getting really inconsistant results. 12mil fully ramped up on some mobs, and 50 mill ticks on others.