Firebird's Finery Bonus Temporarily Disabled

Wizard
Prev 1 8 9 10 29 Next
Please test hydra attack speed, it might get fixed with the firebird hotfix.
08/26/2014 01:53 PMPosted by steve
I played WD out of the gate from Day 1, feel free to look at my profile and see % played on WD. I am done with you, my day is 15 minutes from being over, time to go home to the family and enjoy life. Stay Bitter!!

You seem to be the caliber of Blizzard employee. Talking on Blizzard forums while you're at work. Sounds like you're quite productive. Your opinion must matter.

It's already fixed you insolent cretin.
08/26/2014 02:53 PMPosted by Tyvalir
Quick update! The hotfix for the Firebird's Finery set has gone live, and the 6-piece set bonus has been enabled. Thanks again for your patience, everyone.

I can confirm its...sort of working. However, the burn is stacking to the levels I expect on normal targets, but doing 1/5th to 1/6th of the damage it should to bosses/elites. On the PTR and in live, normal enemies can burn for upwards of 60 million damage ticks in my gear, but rift guardians, bosses, and elites refuse to take more than 10 million damage ticks.
08/26/2014 02:59 PMPosted by Sigmund
sort of working.

I warned everyone in my clan that blizzard is going to f**k up something on patch release. How did I predict that? Simple, they always do.
Doesn't feel like 3000% weapon damage. Feels like 300%.

Maybe it is. Make sure.
I don't think that "hot fix" worked.... Still waiting.
Still same damage as when patch went live....
Looks like they promised 3000% so people get hype and come back to play :)
Bait and switch...pretty crappy of them!
08/26/2014 12:40 PMPosted by steve

At least my uninstallation finished without !@#$ing up.

08/26/2014 03:08 PMPosted by steve
Doesn't feel like 3000% weapon damage. Feels like 300%.

Maybe it is. Make sure.

How would you know? You uninstalled back on page 5...
Since its still bugged, could someone make a post in Bugreport? We don't have the patch in EU yet so...

Even though I don't know if its useful but we don't have anything else :(
08/26/2014 02:59 PMPosted by Sigmund
I can confirm its...sort of working. However, the burn is stacking to the levels I expect on normal targets, but doing 1/5th to 1/6th of the damage it should to bosses/elites. On the PTR and in live, normal enemies can burn for upwards of 60 million damage ticks in my gear, but rift guardians, bosses, and elites refuse to take more than 10 million damage ticks.

Is this for real? I'm at work now and countig the hours to go home and clean up the dust from my wiz. 0_0
Yeah, this BS. I can kill things faster with the extra 200k dps I get from NOT wearing the set. LAAAAME!
I'm doing 1/10th of the DoT damage I was doing in the PTR. Nerf or bug?
08/26/2014 03:27 PMPosted by Kurono
I'm doing 1/10th of the DoT damage I was doing in the PTR. Nerf or bug?

Just typical Blizzard shenanigans. I don't know why I keep thinking anything will change.
Firebirds is not working. Tick damage is all over the place.
Damage is VERY inconsistent, i'm getting between 10 and 70 million ticks after spamming MM conflag with mirror ball and 2.0 APS for about 10 seconds.....
So is the bonus nerfed or just for Blizzard builds? I'm running WoW, was this changed?
Lol, typical.