So now that there is a goblin world...

General Discussion
It pretty much makes any other way of gaining gold feel completely pointless....I don't know exactly but I think they maybe over did it with how much gold you earn from this...
where were u when gold was BOA?
Shh! Don't say that!! They might hear you... (looks around)
Maybe that's why the monster gold drops seem lower to me? I got one goblin portal so far. It took me to whimsy shire where I didnt get a whole lot of anything. just trash mobs and a few champ packs. not a lot of gold and no goblin boss. Did i miss something?
Shhhhhhhhhhhtjnhinhtunhhhhhhhhhh!!
Seriously? No. it's a great addition and gold spike when it comes to regular farming. Especially since they messed around with some bounties that wont give the same rewards at T6.
What does it matter. After you have a full set of gems gold has no use.
08/26/2014 08:04 PMPosted by HeavyDuty
It pretty much makes any other way of gaining gold feel completely pointless....I don't know exactly but I think they maybe over did it with how much gold you earn from this...
I made 47 million in one run on T3, with a 2,000% gold find increase
Once double gobs are gone and you guys see how rare realms are, I sense the same people posting AWWWWWWW REALMS ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND!!!! lol
Well, there's always having to enchant an item 400 times, but yeah that is the only use after gems.
It's still a very rare chance the portal will open. The whole point of this rift is treasure, so why should it not shower you with gold?
I hope I can see the goblin realm tonight... i just hope servers are back online tonight
08/26/2014 08:07 PMPosted by Níneunbuffed
What does it matter. After you have a full set of gems gold has no use.

yeah because you never have to roll on stats for amulets and rings... right.
08/26/2014 08:09 PMPosted by Mindfunk
I hope I can see the goblin realm tonight... i just hope servers are back online tonight

It's a beautiful place!
the realm is a wonderful and useful thing, to the point it even doubles in long term worth once you get the gem. its an easy 50k per proc on t6
I get it, im not one to try and throw out stupid points to blizzard nerfs the fun out of the game but come on...you get the portal once and you earn enough gold you could have famed in like 20 hours...that seems overkill.
How common is it?
Just think....what is the point of gold sellers now?
Are you complaining tht they give you too much gold in the vault? gtfo of here you tart.
Well I made 230m gold in one Vault. It may be just a bit excessive. But im fine with it. It doesnt hurt anyone so who cares.