Nerf DH please!

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 5 6 7
09/01/2014 09:38 PMPosted by Salzwer
Don't you realize that no more new builds are coming in the current patch?

In the current patch, yes, no more new builds. But what about the incoming ones? I'm sure this 2.1 is not the last major patch we'll have. who knows, maybe, just maybe we'll even get to 3.0
@SerValentino So is that your great idea?

Keeping the current unbalanceness until 3.0?
Releasing 1 new build for every class that makes the previous ones useless so we still lay onto the 1 build per class?
What makes you think that people aren't going to figure out new builds?

(No trolling, I'm being sincere)
09/02/2014 10:27 AMPosted by Salzwer

Releasing 1 new build for every class that makes the previous ones useless so we still lay onto the 1 build per class?

This troll been actively posting for nerfs endlessly yet he hides behind a lvl some wd. Blissarts need to nerf this troll too.
09/02/2014 10:35 AMPosted by PhoB
This troll been actively posting for nerfs endlessly yet he hides behind a lvl some wd. Blissarts need to nerf this troll too.

Are you definitely that retard?

eu.battle...

After your brilliant post giving zero reasons, who's the troll?
09/02/2014 10:47 AMPosted by Salzwer
09/02/2014 10:35 AMPosted by PhoB

Are you definitely that retard?

eu.battle...

After your brilliant post giving zero reasons, who's the troll?

Go stick to EU then troll.

Sorry I don't sit around forums all day to figure out where you are trolling from.
I'm just here to feed the troll. Have a Coke and a smile, and some chocolate chip cookies.
09/02/2014 10:58 AMPosted by PhoB

There're no devs there and also EU blues direct us here for half of the things.

Butthurt because you don't feel able to beat my reasons? Or is it because you've made a fool of yourself as a fail trollbuster? Use lube.

Also, realize that you're growing as a troll everytime you call me troll while I'm the only one of the two giving reasons that support my point of view.

Sorry I don't sit around forums all day to figure out where you are trolling from.

Also you're not able to figure that there's life outside the US, so not my fault.
09/02/2014 11:10 AMPosted by Salzwer

There're no devs there and also EU blues direct us here for half of the things.

Butthurt because you don't feel able to beat my reasons? Or is it because you've made a fool of yourself as a fail trollbuster? Use lube.

Also, realize that you're growing as a troll everytime you call me troll while I'm the only one of the two giving reasons that support my point of view.

Also you're not able to figure that there's life outside the US, so not my fault.

Keep on editing your post man.

I finally checked out your eu profile and noticed your demon hunter and monk are not geared for patch 2.1. Maybe you should try greater rift a little, try put some sockets into your jeweleries, and put some gems in it first. Other than that, you're still a troll to me.

I'm not responding to you anymore troll...
09/02/2014 11:36 AMPosted by PhoB
Keep on editing your post man.

Any problem with my edits for avoiding doubleposts? Anything important was missed?

I finally checked out your eu profile and noticed your demon hunter and monk are not geared for patch 2.1.

Really, Sherlock, do I need to tell you how to do everything? Scroll down and you'll find this:

"Last updated on 05 Aug 2014 21:30 BST"

1 month ago, you don't need to do a huge research.

Maybe you should try greater rift a little, try put some sockets into your jeweleries, and put some gems in it first.

And? Will my Monk surpass the DH when BiS geared, right?

Other than that, you're still a troll to me.

That's because you're still not able to figure what a troll is.

I'm not responding to you anymore troll...

I feel your pain. You've suffered enough shame in this thread.

Trollbuster has been busted. Cya!
09/02/2014 10:27 AMPosted by Salzwer

RNGesus. Dude, i don't know what your problem is. I never said i want it to remain unbalance till the next major patch. What i want to say is there will probably be new builds on the incoming patches that will add variability in the build aside from sticking to a single one Like marauder. And the new patches and builds that come with it SHOULD NOT make the old ones useless, but just PROVIDE another OPTIONS. That is why i don't want them to nerf DH Marauder, just make new builds and buff other classes that for some felt underpowered.

If you still respond to this post in a sarcastic and uninformative way, you're just here to troll, so please, either input some useful comments like suggestions or just get out of this forum.

i'm not gonna waste anymore digital letters for you anymore.
M6 is not OP.. But i thing the game mechanics of the sentries needs a tweak.. I totally agree stop crying for nerf all u cry babies.. and ask them to buff.!
As per m6 here are two examples. that might help the play style. to involve player more than run away..

Examples.

Work sentry effective range..
within 50 meters 100% damage, as distance increases, damage decreases..
Simple but lots of Dev time to set up and balance.
(Don't like it but would help)
or
Sentry useable distance..
within 50 meters of player it is full use.. but if your farther away is turned off.. makes your use your tools instead of run away to the other side of the screen. Dev time should be lower..
(would to see something like this thou)

I personally don't like m6 play style. as your not n the fray.. but i can say it is fun. to mow down everything with little work.. Have watched stronger m6 player run with it.(I envy the blessed kill rate). But there no where near the fight. and hiding behind a wall or just and the edge of the screen for the most part.

Sorry for the bad grammer
08/30/2014 09:26 PMPosted by Bhelios
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.”

Cycles, man. Cycles. I used to be all about my WoW Wiz until dps was eclipsed by WD pets and I became a wizdog... dusted off my WD's and rode that train for quite some time. Seems like it's DH's time to shine.

+10 Internet cool points for Robert Jordan quote.

Tip of the hat to you sir!
09/03/2014 10:46 AMPosted by Ravinous
Work sentry effective range..
within 50 meters 100% damage, as distance increases, damage decreases..
Simple but lots of Dev time to set up and balance.
(Don't like it but would help)
or
Sentry useable distance..
within 50 meters of player it is full use.. but if your farther away is turned off.. makes your use your tools instead of run away to the other side of the screen. Dev time should be lower..
(would to see something like this thou)

i think you mean 50 yards, not meters. 50 meters is long.

If you mean yards, good idea, but i'm not sure with the 50yard radius between the character to the sentry. Maybe from the sentry to the monster it is hitting. 100% damage @ 50yards, 80% damage @ 60 yards, and so on. And the 50-yard turn off, that too small. half the screen i guess.
The main purpose of the sentry is to deploy and work independently, so maybe, like in real life, sentries have life and they can be attacked?

Or, if they still feel its OP, rework bombadiers to remove cooldown of sentries instead of adding 2. We can survive with 2 sentries, 3 if with CE, and that would mean that DH can get up to 100% damage quickly, not like now that it takes around 10 sec to get to full damage.

I am no longer using bombadiers now due to the cooldown issue, im using CE instead to get 3 turrets and use the Spines of Seething Hatred for infinite chakram. It's fun and makes DH play a bigger role than just deploy and hide.

DH can be OP in a long fight, but not for a quick run because it takes time to set up sentries. Now, my monk, that i played not even 1/4 as much as my DH, is more powerful than my DH (which was my main).

So i hope that someone from blizz will consider our suggestions. I hate to see M6 gets blown away like what happened to Into the Fray and CM wiz.