No Signet Ring of Blizzard

Console Discussion
I connected my accounts it even says :

Xbox LIVE®
Your account is connected. Play Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition to use your Signet Ring of the Blizzard!

Its not in my stash, it's been 24 hours since I've linked it.
I've rebooted my Xbox, I've created a new character. Still no ring.
I have not recieved my ring as well been a week so far
So not worth it. The ring really sucks
At the risk of sounding obvious, have you checked your in-game mail? I can't remember for sure, but I think that is where mine ended up.
After double-checking to make sure the console is online, start the game and then back out to the 'Press Any Button' screen. (On Xbox One, “rebooting” might not actually mean shutting the console all the way off. There is a standby mode that would not cause the game to actually quit. Because of this, the system may not have checked to see if the player is eligible for the ring.) Log back into a character and recheck the stash. If it's still missing, check the character inventory to see if the ring was pushed there.
09/17/2014 03:51 PMPosted by Ghstbr
Ring is nice and all but why doesnt the stats upgrade with each level gained ?

What other item in the game of D3 does this, why are you expecting this to happen, these aren't Wow Heirlooms.
for some reason ive 6 signet rings in my stash

do you get one for every character you play with??
xbox one BTW
yes i think so. for every new character you get a new ring.
09/17/2014 03:41 PMPosted by Araxom
After double-checking to make sure the console is online, start the game and then back out to the 'Press Any Button' screen. (On Xbox One, “rebooting” might not actually mean shutting the console all the way off. There is a standby mode that would not cause the game to actually quit. Because of this, the system may not have checked to see if the player is eligible for the ring.) Log back into a character and recheck the stash. If it's still missing, check the character inventory to see if the ring was pushed there.

I've done this a couple of time times now. I have also unlinked and relinked my XBL and battlenet accounts but still no ring. Any suggestions?
Heirloom would be a bad idea
They already got something similar anyways its called lvl req reduce u can get on gear I found a mempo of twilight while farming on my lvl 70 dh and it has lvl reduce by 28 so a lvl 42 can wear this helm with lvl 70 stats
Has anyone found a resolution to this issue yet? Regardless of it's stats I still can't pass up a free leg-end!

I attempted to open a ticket with Blizzard about this only to be told it's a console issue and to contact Microsoft. Predictably Microsoft said almost exactly the same about Blizzard. I hate being passed pillar to post!