Season Only Legendary Weapons Gamble Question

General Discussion
OK Id like to get a Blizzard confirmation on this one... is it possible to gamble Season-Only Legendary Weapons while ur on a Seasonal hero?

I'd like to know if anyone has gotten any through gamble mode (irregardless of hero class) to post if they have done so already..

This is a pretty valid point as I have not seen a confirmation on this yet from Blizzard!

UPDATE: ITS POSSIBLE! I JUST got Leonine Bow of Hashir from gamble :)
09/04/2014 11:23 PMPosted by LiLmEgZ
irregardless

When will people realise this is not a word.

It is simply REGARDLESS.

Anyway cheerio
09/05/2014 12:19 AMPosted by TORLEIK
irregardless

It is simply REGARDLESS.

Anyway cheerio

This post does not answer the question, reported for trolling

Congrats on getting the Seasonal bow from Kadala! As you yourself discovered, it's absolutely possible to gamble Seasonal legendary items from her, so long as you are playing a Seasonal character.
I agree with you. It is a bit easy. I had full Akkhan's set with RoRG and everything within the first 2 days of seasons. I got so bored I rolled 2 more characters, which both got fully geared in another 2 days each for them. About to roll my 4th character in seasons.

TBH I wish they got rid of RoRG and put set drop rates back to what it used to be... It makes every other legendary drop worthless... but oh well, Blizzard loves catering towards super casuals who still complain no matter how easy they make the game for them.
You should buy lottery tickets then floppydjsk

Mind you I do not have a season character but many, many hours in my Crusdader and only have 3 Akkhan pieces, only 2 worth equipping ATM.
LOL I got that bow from my DH 1st time Malthael kill at level 70. Never seen it before, but still didn't realize it was seasonal.

Nice synergy with lightning bolas, impaling bolt sentries, and hyper velocity, and Thundergod's Vigor belt. Pull 'em into a cluster and penetrate hitting more at once.
09/09/2014 04:04 PMPosted by LPorc
LOL I got that bow from my DH 1st time Malthael kill at level 70. Never seen it before, but still didn't realize it was seasonal.

Nice synergy with lightning bolas, impaling bolt sentries, and hyper velocity, and Thundergod's Vigor belt. Pull 'em into a cluster and penetrate hitting more at once.

Yeah its season only dude... but once the season ends, people on non-seasonal play will be able to find them as I think every new season gets new seasonal legs...
On the profile screen is there an easy way to see what toons are seasonal or not? i.e. that leaf or something.
09/09/2014 04:45 PMPosted by troyshaun
On the profile screen is there an easy way to see what toons are seasonal or not? i.e. that leaf or something.

Not at the moment, easiest way to find out now is to compare paragon levels between toons in a person's profile. Seasonal toons will most likely have lower paragon levels and always on the right hand side or last level 70 of the profile.
09/09/2014 03:53 PMPosted by floppydjsk
I agree with you. It is a bit easy. I had full Akkhan's set with RoRG and everything within the first 2 days of seasons. I got so bored I rolled 2 more characters, which both got fully geared in another 2 days each for them. About to roll my 4th character in seasons.

TBH I wish they got rid of RoRG and put set drop rates back to what it used to be... It makes every other legendary drop worthless... but oh well, Blizzard loves catering towards super casuals who still complain no matter how easy they make the game for them.
lol I play nightly and come by USEFUL gear very seldomly. Lol sorry some of us have jobs and can't be "hardcore"
09/09/2014 03:48 PMPosted by Tyvalir

Congrats on gambling the Seasonal bow from Kadala! As you yourself discovered, it's absolutely possible to gamble Seasonal legendary items from her, so long as you are playing a Seasonal character.

You can get more then just blackthornes from Kadala? I had no clue...
09/09/2014 03:53 PMPosted by floppydjsk

I wish I had as much time as you do. I'd love to run rifts nonstop and find even less then I do now(which would be a feat all on its own.)

Honestly I have no clue why people want drop rates lowered. It blows my mind.
09/05/2014 12:19 AMPosted by TORLEIK

It is simply REGARDLESS.

"Irregardless" is an adverb, an informal blend of irrespective and regardless, originating from the mid 19th century. Even if it is regarded as a poor word to use in any formal situation, it still remains a word.

Source: Dictionary of Etymology
I love a good burn...

When people realize that "realise" isn't :p
Edit: Well, use it correctly so to speak.

09/10/2014 01:03 AMPosted by Shaitara
You can get more then just blackthornes from Kadala? I had no clue...

They take the shape of Stone Gauntlets, Goldskin/Aquila, Blind Faith, Irontoe's maybe.....lol
09/10/2014 02:03 AMPosted by Xuen

When people realize that "realise" isn't :p
Edit: Well, use it correctly so to speak.

Ahh... You're a murkin, aren't ya...