Tasker and Theo drop rate

Items and Crafting
ive been trying to get these as soon as i hit 70 on season nothing in 92 hours my buddy has found 2 pair and ive seen all other dh have them i wanna try climb the ladder in grifts but i cant do that without them is there anyway i can boos my chance of getting a pair?
Make T6 rifts & gamble gloves at kadala is the fastest way.
i have been 7k+ blood shards so far i run t6 rifts for 12 hours+ aday
i need it to to my DH HC any help ;)
offer food to RNGesus before you log on. every day.
you can insert some 2-minute prayers before every rift run to boost your chances.
I can't get it either, sucks because it's a pretty important piece for any pet builds.
The drop chance of TaT is abysmally low, on a normal server i've done close to 2000 Hrs game play and 50 000 shards (exclusively on gloves on my WD) before i saw the first (and only one) TaT.
If season server have not "boosted" drop rate - you should figure out how much time in may take you.
I get one on wizard yesterday when searching the firebird gloves from kadala.
looks like i wont get them anytime soon :/
You know what's worse than wasting thousands of shards at Kadala looking for TnT? Getting a poorly rolled TnT and having to keep wasting shards.
Random sucks sometimes.
On this season I found 3 tasker and theo. 2 on the same day. And I didn't wanted them, I was looking for a frostburn. Guess what? I never found a frostburn since release date
I got my first T&T week before 2.1 after spending around 40k shards maybe more. No RIF rubbish either. Was so pumped when i got it, just need to invest the time and shards
YAY i got a pair off of grift boss so happy
09/07/2014 01:51 AMPosted by BOOZIE
is there anyway i can boos my chance of getting a pair?

Keep pulling the lever.
In 150 hours I've seen more Tasker and Theos than Scaefers Hammers.

RNG...
wait for it...
Is RNG.

:(
I got a pair that's near perfect on my WD. Does me bragging help at all :p. That said, I've played countless hours and have only got 2 pairs. If you're just farming for one item diablo is a hard life.
In the same boat as op. Spent 20k shards on this. Nothing.
09/07/2014 08:32 AMPosted by TBWolf
You know what's worse than wasting thousands of shards at Kadala looking for TnT? Getting a poorly rolled TnT and having to keep wasting shards.

Hell, I'd run with STR on my WD's TnT if I had to... the pet haste is important, the rest is just gravy (luckily I got INT on my TnT... but still !)

Kadala gave them to my wizard (apparently wiz glove pool is *ever so slightly* smaller, resulting in an *ever so slightly* better chance of them showing up.

Good luck !
Our father, who art RNGesus,
fickle be thy nature
thy drop rate rise,
the crap drops cease
in Sanctuary, as well as in Rifts.
Give us this day our daily legendaries,
and forgive us stupid re-rolls,
as we forgive party members who salvage legendaries we need,
and lead us not to two-handers,
but deliver us from Firebird's items.
For thine are the game mechanics, and the power, and the blame, for ever and ever.
Amen

Pray like this. Youll be fine
How rare are TnT. Pretty F'ing rare. I have gambled 56,000 straight shards on gloves and have yet to see a single pair. Some items are just to rare. The game is ridiculous and is more of a lesson in frustration vs fun.