Indestrucable? Not so much

Crusader
I keep dying isntantly when I should have 5 second invulnerability. Am I reading this skill wrong?
Play hard core and you won't have this problem.
Kidding.

I use it and it works and described. .
Your moratorium legendary gem causes damage to you that bypasses the invulnerable. Its why that gem isn't used by many people right now.
Grapefruit is correct. The staggered damage from Moratorium bypasses Indestructible's effect, as well as the revive from Prophet. It's really annoying. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
09/04/2014 05:15 PMPosted by grapefruit
Your moratorium legendary gem causes damage to you that bypasses the invulnerable. Its why that gem isn't used by many people right now.

Wow that totally sounds like a bug. So would that mean damage would bypass any reduced damage passives, such as relentless for barbs, or the passive for wizard that causes them to take no more than 30% damage?
Relentless isn't an on-death passive like Indestructible. It activates when your health is low, not when you receive fatal damage. Moratorium takes damage reduction into account, so I don't think it would interfere with Relentless. I don't know how it effects Unstable Anomaly because I don't play Wizard.

I did hear that Moratorium was staggering the damage prevented by Legendary absorb amulets, like Countess Julia's. I don't know if that was fixed or not.

EDIT: Did some research on the Bug Report forum. According to user experience, Moratorium damage DOES go through Unstable Anomaly. It also overrides Spirit Vessel and the revive effect from Firebird's set.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14058606183
A hotfix was deployed to fix this. Anyone test now? :)
09/04/2014 05:05 PMPosted by Bastille
I keep dying isntantly when I should have 5 second invulnerability. Am I reading this skill wrong?

I presume that you're using a Moratorium gem, and that gem is not currently working as intended. We have a hotfix on the way for it, and we'll update all of you with more information as soon as it's changed.

If you're not using Moratorium then I'd recommend posting in the Bug Report forum instead. That way the proper folks can take a look at the situation. Thanks!
Hey can you touch on invigorating gem while you're here?

It reads, any effect that causes loss of control of character will apply damage reduction and heal bonus at rank 25.

Doesn't seem to work on knockbacks, on slows, on vortex, on teleport.

Which means it basically just works on trap and frozen. Which means its the most useless item int he game.

I know that when I'm knocked back, or vortexed, or teleported I briefly lose control of my character.

Also, that gem really needs to apply its damage reduction for a set amount of time after the cc, not just during the CC.
Can you hotfix my hardcore character back seeing as the gem is the reason I died and you guys have been in the dark about it.
09/04/2014 05:15 PMPosted by grapefruit

o_O good to know, I haven't used the gem yet and I play a HC Seasonal Crusader. Well, definitely not touching it now lol!
Yes, i want my HC seasonal crusader back too! Died on Malthael T6 boss fight, because was using this gem. My Prophet rune and Indestrucable passive didn't save me. This is 100% confirmed Blizzard fault, so why i need to lose my hours of gameplay, because of bugs in the game? It is unfair...
09/05/2014 01:06 PMPosted by Grimiku
09/04/2014 05:05 PMPosted by Bastille

I presume that you're using a Moratorium gem, and that gem is not currently working as intended. We have a [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14057035811"]hotfix on the way[/url] for it, and we'll update all of you with more information as soon as it's changed.

If you're not using Moratorium then I'd recommend posting in the [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386229/"]Bug Report[/url] forum instead. That way the proper folks can take a look at the situation. Thanks!

Are you aware this gem also does not work with elemental resist amulets, it ignores the heal feature of the element and we take the full damage.