Strongarms and FC Bug

Barbarian
Currently using FC does not apply the debuff from strongarms bracers which would be a 30% damage increase in my case. I am wondering if this is a unknown bug or a intentional change by Blizzard.
Since I explained how to do it easily, i believe in his statement:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11890060070
Ugh, I am pretty sure they do work with fc! Everytime I forgot to respec/regear correctly (a lot) I notice the difference immediately.
Pretty sure they dont work, from all the testing i did, i saw no difference at all. And running rifts with other bracers doesnt change my time at all.
09/08/2014 05:31 PMPosted by Pillion
They work. Just not against monsters that matter. (Bigger monsters, elites.)

I think this is an element of the equation that often gets overlooked when discussing how Strongarm bracers work. Strongarms are definitely working with Furious Charge, but only on monsters that suffer some kind of "knockback" effect.
Well, i spent a long time trying it on mobs in Cathedral 2, white mobs, blue and yellow. But the result was the same every time. 1st and 2nd charge always hit for the same, and i made sure i stacked so much CDR that i could charge on 1 target before the 5s window on bracers ran out.

I also tested with different bracers, and got the same dmg then too. My strongarms have 30% buff, so that should show up very easily.

When i was using seismic slam some months ago, i really noticed the dmg difference from 1st to 2nd hit was massive, but i never see the same difference with furious charge.
09/08/2014 06:19 PMPosted by Pillion
Because of this, Strongarm Bracers are only BiS roughly half the time. The new BiS is going to be hands down Krelm's Buff Bracers when season resets and those get put into the item pool, because it's much better to never be stunned or knocked back than to receive a damage bonus only 50% of the time.

Please look into this, because I hate elites not taking extra damage even though I can drag a vast majority of them halfway across a map.

I plan on bringing this up in one of our next meetings. I've noticed a number of conflicting reports on how they work, and they can be a difficult thing to test. Thanks!
they only work on mobs u can KB... rguards and grguards, bigger sized mobs and some rares/elites cannot be KB

i use strongman with ignorepain bravado and 59% cdr, with the ignorepain belt i can keep this 100% of time

only few champ packs and named can be kb, mallet lords, bosses, guardians for example cannot be KB so the debuf wont apply

Grimiku they working as intended, problem is KB inmuty in a lot of mobs

SOMEONE ANSWER THE PHONE CAUSE I CALLED IT!
also... i believe the slow from trapped gem dont affect rift guards and greater rift guards
09/08/2014 07:11 PMPosted by dreamss
also... i believe the slow from trapped gem dont affect rift guards and greater rift guards

yes it does, nub and me tested this

09/08/2014 10:52 PMPosted by page

yes it does, nub and me tested this

Just like Page said...it is working.

Easy enough to test for yourself....just kill T6 Ghom with the gem and then kill him without....you'll be surprised at the difference in time.