Legendary loot seems too repetitive.

Console Discussion
Is anyone else noticing that the same gear tends to drop all the time. I get Safron Wrap and the Scrimshaw all the time. I think I have about 70 forgotten souls just from these two items. No, but it feels like it. Just wondering if this has been an issue with other PS4 players.
Yup i keep getting the same items well with different rolls but the same over and over ive salvaged quite a few already
Yep. I've gotten 4 Butcher's Cleavers, I believe. I have one in stash right now with a decent roll, but I hate using that thing because of the RRAAAARRRGH sound it makes every time you whack something with it.
It seems the case that accounts get relegated to different chance % loot tables for lower and mid range legendary items. My guess is this is to encourage trading. This is just speculation by me. I do know that the loot 2.0 system adjusts the table for the character running atm.
Cycloptomese sports Boj Anglers... When he should be sporting Ice Climbers.
4 Skycutters in the same day...They were the only legendary pieces all day. Apparently, the RNG gods noticed I'm always broke also because they keep sending me Goldskin.
Always the Pig Sticker....SQUEEEEEL!
09/04/2014 11:21 AMPosted by Cycloptomese
Cycloptomese sports Boj Anglers... When he should be sporting Ice Climbers.

hahaha I feel your pain. I actually got lucky over the weekend and got my Ice Climbers gambling in T1. I have to be honest though, if it wasn't for the awesome legendary affix, I'd still be wearing my old ones. I play a monk and my old Ice Climbers had a high dex roll and open socket as well as other good stats. With a flawless emerald, I was getting close to 800 dex just from my boots and I kind of feel like I took a hard hit there.
I've gotten 10 Leoric's Crown
8 Broken Crowns
14 Goldskins..............................

I hate my farming life right now.
Take it how you will, but over multiple farming items and Blood Shards *500 at a time* I usually stick to the loot system idea of "These are available this game"

Pretty sure the game randomly chooses either A) Type of Legendary drops or B) Specific Legendaries for each game.

I feel your pain. I may have a lot of great gear, but that ever elusive Starmetal Kukri evades my grasp.

It also doesn't help that anything worth a damn is a heavily weighted drop, aka, they won't drop as often as everything else.
Sounds like people are seeing specific 'loot tables' within their games. Even though Blizzard has repeatedly denied the existence of 'loot tables'. Google it, or just blame RNG
ive gotten a few Thunder Fury's that keep dropping willing to trade some anyone got anything descent to trade?
I'm convinced that "loot tables" exist. Just today I had 3 Angel Hair Braids drop in 3 different rifts.
i get a lot of leoric and broken crowns.
09/04/2014 04:23 PMPosted by Psykosis1983
ive gotten a few Thunder Fury's that keep dropping willing to trade some anyone got anything descent to trade?

By decent you mean what ?
Add me, lets chat.

GT --- Sweatyrabbit86
I get a good mix of everything on my xbox1. Plans, weapons and armor. I finished my entire tasked & theo maurauder set in random 3 days time. That's farming both blood shards, bounties and rift runs. I never stay in the same act or the same type of quest so maybe that's the answer
09/05/2014 01:56 PMPosted by Interceptor
I get a good mix of everything on my xbox1. Plans, weapons and armor. I finished my entire tasked & theo maurauder set in random 3 days time. That's farming both blood shards, bounties and rift runs. I never stay in the same act or the same type of quest so maybe that's the answer

I got My Taskers and Mask of Jeram and most of a Zunni and Jade the first few days after release, since then it's been all garbage belt drops and nearly nothing from Kadala. Let's not talk about that damned RoRG, Just popped my 500 bounty trophy today and still have yet to see it.
i can confirm that too..

im tired of getting the butcher's sickle, homing pads and the same belts..

it's not RNG